Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I'm fine now thankyou 🩷 , just reading through the comments and I think posy is posing as lilian or someone like her !! Or someone is just wanting their wee 5mins worth on here . Karma will bite the arse of them anyway 😁 . Congratulations Fifi well deserved 👏👏👏 and hope you treat yourself to something really nice . You are all amazing people btw ❤️ xx
They are just another scumbag like Sabrina 😳 Sabrina thinks everyone will react like her which is why her and her followers come out with stuff like that but she doesn’t realise that when people are genuine and honest they don’t go on like psychos when someone says they are lying 😳 I hope your ok 💕

May 6, 2024
antrim
Wonder has she bought anything for Rocky today. We won’t even see her ‘haul’ boohoo. Maybe some wee cheeky £1 thongs from Primark. Guarantee her whole attitude in videos changes now coz she’ll be thinking he’s watching and will want to impress / flirt
As long as it’s him in the thong and not her, she’ll look like a tied up ham joint 🤢

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Ignore Posys sty comment. That’s exactly what trolls want, to upset people. You are amazing for surviving cancer and you should be so proud of how brave you’ve been. I can’t even begin to imagine how scary it must’ve been for you. Sick wee girl needs her head looked at! Hope your ok ❤️ xx
Exactly. I’m not even responding to what she wrote. We are all extremely proud of you

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
I'm fine now thankyou 🩷 , just reading through the comments and I think posy is posing as lilian or someone like her !! Or someone is just wanting their wee 5mins worth on here . Karma will bite the arse of them anyway 😁 . Congratulations Fifi well deserved 👏👏👏 and hope you treat yourself to something really nice . You are all amazing people btw ❤️ xx
I think it's Sabrina I'd put my last 100quid on it being her .. talking about attention? That's what we say 2 her an why would anyone lie about winning money and why would that get attention and friends😂 very childlike thinking .. she went private yesterday and then that account made yesterday lol xx

May 24, 2024
ireland
Is anyone still on her friends list? I wanted to screen record the end of that last video from last night when she was all giddy at getting a text and letting us know she was gonna ring him instead 😂 I need that recording..:for research 😂
I’ll always be in her friends list lol. She’s so stupid she doesn’t understand the saying keep your friends close but your enemies closer. She screams all day at a phone about people’s identities but she has no idea

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I’ll always be in her friends list lol. She’s so stupid she doesn’t understand the saying keep your friends close but your enemies closer. She screams all day at a phone about people’s identities but she has no idea
I’ve said this too she goes round thinking up whose who but she doesn’t know that it’s the ones closest to her 😂

May 6, 2024
antrim
please keep us updated oh her shopping list I wanna know if she starts buying se now for big rocky 😂