Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Thank you every one. I bought myself a good hoover. And gave my kid £500 as she picked the tickets that won haha. I’m choosing to block and ignore posy. Anyone that thinks like she does doesn’t deserve to to be spat on if she was on fire.
I will carry on enjoying my life with my family and friends and take great delight in knowing Sabrina has no one. I hope Rocky chews her up and spits her out that’s all she deserves.

Congratulations on your win, I am glad you are enjoying it too, daughter must be happy with her windfall as well!
I too have blocked Posy

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
Thank you every one. I bought myself a good hoover. And gave my kid £500 as she picked the tickets that won haha. I’m choosing to block and ignore posy. Anyone that thinks like she does doesn’t deserve to to be spat on if she was on fire.
I will carry on enjoying my life with my family and friends and take great delight in knowing Sabrina has no one. I hope Rocky chews her up and spits her out that’s all she deserves.
Ohhhh now Ur talking dirty I love myself a new hoover 😍😂

ashley67

May 14, 2024
Glasgow
Can I be cheeky and ask what kind of hoover you got , I'm thinking on getting a new one , I have a Dyson at the moment but it's near as old as myself 🙈😂 I also have a henry hoover but he stresses me out 🤣🤣 xx

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Can I be cheeky and ask what kind of hoover you got , I'm thinking on getting a new one , I have a Dyson at the moment but it's near as old as myself 🙈😂 I also have a henry hoover but he stresses me out 🤣🤣 xx
I went for a shark pet one. The guy in the shop said shark is the same as ninja and everyone has a five year guarantee for free replacement if broken. It was £169.99 from curry’s.

Ollie25

May 6, 2024
Co.Antrim
I went for a shark pet one. The guy in the shop said shark is the same as ninja and everyone has a five year guarantee for free replacement if broken. It was £169.99 from curry’s.
I have dyson and Hetty. I'm a gadget magnet. Now the dyson hair wrap today. Hubby said much was that I said 30 in Boots on sale....guy hasn't a clue!!! Said I'm lovely but...😉

May 6, 2024
antrim
I have dyson and Hetty. I'm a gadget magnet. Now the dyson hair wrap today. Hubby said much was that I said 30 in Boots on sale....guy hasn't a clue!!! Said I'm lovely but...😉
Let me know if the airwrap is any good! My daughters been dropping hints like breeze blocks for one, and if it’s any good and I can use it too I might just be persuaded 😂