Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
Can I be cheeky and ask what kind of hoover you got , I'm thinking on getting a new one , I have a Dyson at the moment but it's near as old as myself 🙈😂 I also have a henry hoover but he stresses me out 🤣🤣 xx
Stick 2 Ur Henry I've had them all shark an all an they r s compared 2 Henry!! IV a shark of anyone wants it I can't even give him away 2 anyone that has had 1 it's s!

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
Can I be cheeky and ask what kind of hoover you got , I'm thinking on getting a new one , I have a Dyson at the moment but it's near as old as myself 🙈😂 I also have a henry hoover but he stresses me out 🤣🤣 xx
Stick 2 Ur Henry I've had them all shark an all an they r s compared 2 Henry!! IV a shark of anyone wants it I can't even give him away 2 anyone that has had 1 it's s!
I went for a shark pet one. The guy in the shop said shark is the same as ninja and everyone has a five year guarantee for free replacement if broken. It was £169.99 from curry’s.
That's what I have class for the first month it's lying in my cupboard he Ty all the way here .. my Hoover's r spotless I clean filters everyday an it's still s

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Yeah exactly what I thought, she marched into his live and started talking down to him. In that relationship it was definitely her that was the abuser.
She definitely was and the way she manipulates people and tantrums when she doesn’t get her own way is something all abusers do and it’s always all about her

ashley67

May 14, 2024
Glasgow
Hey the quiet one , I'm not sure what's happened but at
If Sabrina had anxiety she wouldn’t stomp around the place pushing her doll and filming herself. That would make anyone self conscious let alone anyone with anxiety. She also wouldn’t be so comfortable uploading the videos she does to tik tok for everyone to see. She’s a horrible bullying skank.
The only anxiety she has is knowing she dosent have a clean pair of nickers for the next day , I bet she's a " turn them inside out " " this way and that way " type of clampit 🤮

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
If Sabrina had anxiety she wouldn’t stomp around the place pushing her doll and filming herself. That would make anyone self conscious let alone anyone with anxiety. She also wouldn’t be so comfortable uploading the videos she does to tik tok for everyone to see. She’s a horrible bullying skank.
Exactly you couldn’t sit on a live swinging the arm about shouting and fighting with random people

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Hey The quiet one , not sure what's happened but I was getting confused 🙈 because I can't see your content and it says I've ignored you 🤔 I'm trying to un ignore you 😪 I'm genuinely sorry as I truly think it was a mistake on my behalf x
No worries can you see my content now? Sometimes I feel as if I miss posts as well I don’t know what happens 😊

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I have anxiety (genuine) and there is about three places I used to always be able to go sadly now there is only one at my age I won’t go anywhere alone I’d rather die than let anyone see me take a photo I’m that embarrassed I know everyone is different but that thing has
F all wrong with it
I totally agree with you. Its awful isn’t it I rarely go out alone I make my kids go and they don’t always want to them I hate the guilt of dragging them out and then panicking and leaving the shop or wherever I am anyway so they are thinking what’s the point. I think that’s why she annoys so many us because we know what it’s like to struggle genuinely and you have her walking about pretending to have anxiety she makes a mockery of everything.

Mar 23, 2024
northern ireland
I totally agree with you. Its awful isn’t it I rarely go out alone I make my kids go and they don’t always want to them I hate the guilt of dragging them out and then panicking and leaving the shop or wherever I am anyway so they are thinking what’s the point. I think that’s why she annoys so many us because we know what it’s like to struggle genuinely and you have her walking about pretending to have anxiety she makes a mockery of everything.
Absolutely when I’m in the shop and I feel the roof and walls closing down on me I have to leave my shopping and get out then there’s her