Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Stick 2 Ur Henry I've had them all shark an all an they r s compared 2 Henry!! IV a shark of anyone wants it I can't even give him away 2 anyone that has had 1 it's s!
That's what I have class for the first month it's lying in my cupboard he Ty all the way here .. my Hoover's r spotless I clean filters everyday an it's still s
Aw no. Hopefully mines ok 😃

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
I would say she’ll be of private soon 😂 saying what an amazing day she had and how much she spent on Jodie

That’s so cheeky the way she goes on about money when it comes to Jodie. Casting up like mad. Can’t treat her niece without letting everyone know she done it and how much she spent. Such a fanny

charmedgirl

May 6, 2024
edinburgh
No offence to him but he’s either on drugs or a wee bit slow he’s not the full shilling even the way he talks the poor man is dominated by her 😂 she’ll be ranting away about him soon again
That’s exactly what I thought. Others thought he came over well and to be honest I thought he came over as something off of Jeremy Kyle.

this finally proves once and for all that Sabrina lied about being abused.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
That’s exactly what I thought. Others thought he came over well and to be honest I thought he came over as something off of Jeremy Kyle.

this finally proves once and for all that Sabrina lied about being abused.
He wouldn’t be my cup of tea but the way she spoke to him said it all no way would she have spoke to him like that if he had tried to kill her she’s such a lair

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
That’s so cheeky the way she goes on about money when it comes to Jodie. Casting up like mad. Can’t treat her niece without letting everyone know she done it and how much she spent. Such a fanny
This is how loud she is I was in my house and my house is not close to her no matter what she thinks 😂 but well let her think what she wants she has fought with just about everyone at this point but my point is I could hear her telling the taxi driver about how much she spent on Jodie 😳 now I didn’t see her I heard her that’s how I knew she had been away

metusu

Jun 7, 2024
My hometown
To all of you guys, sometimes it’s hard to find the words to support you but I do support you, as time goes on we learn a little bit more about each other and to see you open up about how you feel, what you’ve been through or indeed any of our moments we share, it’s lovely. You are the most crazy, lovely, funny & supportive group of people I’ve never met 🥰