Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
In mine I use celery leeks onions carrots and soup mix you pick that up in any shop along with special mince it’s called with us I start with peeling and chopping potatoes in half at the bottom fill pot up three quarter full with water then start chopping up all your veg or if lazy like me you can buy the packets or cut then roll your mince into balls pop that in cover the top with your soup mix then boil it I was always told not to stir it until it’s nearly cooked through comes out lovely every time

Thanks lovely xxx

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
She really won’t like that, people on his chat probably complained about her 😂 thinks she’s the boss 😂
I was in the live I just said let's not talk about her cos I knew she wouldv slabbered like do about him an an we went 2 him so I didn want him 2 get any s from her it was annoying enough us being on his live again that none of us even had 2 s her off

tyronerose

May 6, 2024
northern ireland
She has fell out with him because he unblocked the cretins am I picking it up right 😂
I’d been chatting to Rocky and this is is the outcome

I’ve just watched her one of the videos

Control freak!! That is all that is wrong with her pure and utter control she went looking for him to hide what she’d said she cut him off and wouldn’t let him speak!! Now bring his daughter into things and the things she’s saying is absolutely disgusting and vile!!! Put hatred and jealousy that the fella has another chance at being a father!! Why the do was she in contact with the mother of his child that screams red flags!!!

May 6, 2024
antrim
She has fell out with him because he unblocked the cretins am I picking it up right 😂
Pretty much. Even tho we never s Jamie off as she loves to say we do. We barely even mentioned her either she’s just a control freak. Said her and rocky were friends again and everyone had a past. Now she’s sitting throwing his past at him! Expecting everyone to take her at face value, when all she’s done over time is prove she’s a liar!

May 6, 2024
antrim
I’d been chatting to Rocky and this is is the outcome

I’ve just watched her one of the videos

Control freak!! That is all that is wrong with her pure and utter control she went looking for him to hide what she’d said she cut him off and wouldn’t let him speak!! Now bring his daughter into things and the things she’s saying is absolutely disgusting and vile!!! Put hatred and jealousy that the fella has another chance at being a father!! Why the do was she in contact with the mother of his child that screams red flags!!!
Did she find out you and him were speaking?
Her saying she hopes that his daughter grows up to disown him is just fing vile.

tyronerose

May 6, 2024
northern ireland
Did you know he’d removed her as a mod before we did 😂 this is brilliant she quickly fell of that horse she was on the other night didn’t she lol
I asked him to because she was trying to control him maybe it reminded him of what it was like being with her who knows! Out of respect for the fella I’m keeping the conversation private

May 6, 2024
antrim
I asked him to because she was trying to control him maybe it reminded him of what it was like being with her who knows! Out of respect for the fella I’m keeping the conversation private
Glad he seen sense because as soon as she waltzed into that live and asked him to make her a mod it didn’t sit right with me. I think we can all seen what sort of partner Sabrina was. Jealous, controlling and unstable.