Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
Can I also thank Sabrina for spreading awareness on a certain video she made last night. 3 new followers over night which are not on comment cafe …that I’m aware of. People are getting wise to your bullshit Sabrina.

Back to your rants, I forgot to ask why did you turn your comments off? Surely it would just be your usual ‘followers’ commenting anyway? Ball licking you coz they love the drama. Every single one of them, it’s hilarious coz you think you have all this support. When in reality they probs originally followed coz you were ranting about something. People thrive off entertaining real life drama. Lovely lovely people aye right.

My story with you…I originally followed you coz I felt sorry for you. Heart ached at the fact you had a wee stillborn (Logan was a figment of your imagination back then) I felt so bad that you were still grieving as bad as you were and had no relief. I found it interesting (not in a bad way) about reborns and how they’re used to help with the grieving process. Before this I only ever knew some people to buy them for their little girls at Christmas. I didn’t even know you could get weighted ones the same weight as your baby. It’s not that I didn’t know, I just would never have thought of it. I Thought it was a fing disgrace that people were bullying you coz of your reborns. As time went by, I got wise to your s. Still followed coz you are an actual crackhead and I found you amusing. Couldn’t find any of these troll comments you were waffling on about. Eventually the whole Jodie prime thing came out. You directed us to comment cafe. Even still, I followed you for the s show. All the stupid self harm se and people telling you to keep making TikTok’s coz it’s good for your mental health and makes you feel good or something. And all I wrote was social media is hardly good for her mental health if she’s self harming because of that.(or something along those lines) and I got a cheeky msg, then blocked. You made out I was slagging you when all I done was make a valid comment. I guarantee half of the folk on your tiktok are in comment cafe too, maybe not commenting, maybe just reading up on the latest antics of The wonderful world of Sabby land .

As an actual mother, If I heard you dissing my son because he was afraid of his stillborn baby being born I would knock the clean do out of you. And I’ve never been in a physical altercation in my whole 37years of life. Hiding behind a blue curtain, crying into a teddy bear. do YOU SABRINA. Thank do you weren’t given another chance at motherhood after this coz that poor child would have suffered severe mental trauma.

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
As an actual mother, If I heard you dissing my son because he was afraid of his stillborn baby being born I would knock the clean do out of you. And I’ve never been in a physical altercation in my whole 37years of life. Hiding behind a blue curtain, crying into a teddy bear. do YOU SABRINA. Thank do you weren’t given another chance at motherhood after this coz that poor child would have suffered severe mental trauma.

Christopher Nolan Ovation GIF by BAFTA

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
Do yous think it was actually her looking back with him? And he’s turnt her down and removed her as mod…then unblocked anyone that she had blocked 😂 tbh I think she’s more raging about the unblocking than anything else. Saying it was people that slagged her & Jamie. Why would he give a do if anyone slagged her? I still can’t get over the venom in them videos last night. And it all comes back to her being de-moded and people being unblocked. I wasn’t blocked on any of my accounts the other day, but I wasn’t in the live long enough for her to block 😂

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
WOW, I had visitors staying and obviously didnt want them to hear the level of crazy so I am just catching up 😂

Why does she think she needs to give Rocky permission to "be in Jamies life"? He has as much right to mourn him as she does. We KNEW the whole "thank you trolls for bringing us together" wouldnt last long, didnt think even Bina could mess it up this quickly though:LOL:
Everything she touches turns to crap, nothing ever works out for her

"The past was the past in my eyes" She LIVES in the past, she lives everyday as though it was 12 years ago
She isnt fit to say that wee girls name, or even speak about her, ANY child for that matter.
Mother nature knew what she was doing when she decided not to make her a mother. As every video goes on she becomes more bitter, more twisted, and more vile.
What did catfish Michael do to deserve being called a dad?
That’s what I said too he’s the father but there’s no physical child so she doesn’t have a say in anything. Everything she says Jamie is now is in her head Rocky might have a different idea to what his son is like in heaven or maybe he doesn’t believe in heaven. And she only picked Micheal for daddy as he is apparently dead also. I just can’t get over one picture of him and they were going to spend the rest of their lives together. He doesn’t even have a last name. Sure Rocky said it in that live sure you never met him hahahaha. She quickly shut him down about that.

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
That’s what I said too he’s the father but there’s no physical child so she doesn’t have a say in anything. Everything she says Jamie is now is in her head Rocky might have a different idea to what his son is like in heaven or maybe he doesn’t believe in heaven. And she only picked Micheal for daddy as he is apparently dead also. I just can’t get over one picture of him and they were going to spend the rest of their lives together. He doesn’t even have a last name. Sure Rocky said it in that live sure you never met him hahahaha. She quickly shut him down about that.
I saw that too 😂 I would love to google Michael though. But 1 name makes it extremely hard. I wonder had she tagged him in anything all them years ago? Or does she tag him yearly for his anniversary.

Actually, does Michael have a shrine? Coz I’m not sure if I’ve seen one for him

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
When I first came across Sabrina it was back in the hate mail days. At first I felt sorry for her then as time went on I became wise to her antics. When the attention dried up bam another letter. I actually screen shotted the letters and found a video of her writing and compared the two. It’s was obvious it’s her writing. She tries to disguise the writing but certain letters are the same. Also one time she had just got a load of Amazon packages in small cardboard envelopes and the next letter actually came in an Amazon envelope with the barcode scribbled out. She mustn’t have had a paper envelope handy.
Then there was the story that she had all hand written letters stopped by Royal Mail bollacks as usual. It was the police were out and they looked into it but then it was oh police don’t want to know. It’s funny how it starts with police taking it seriously to oh stuff then they are useless. When in reality you called them and they told you where to go.
I really don’t think she’s as mentally disabled as people say. She is manipulative and cunning. But combined with not very bright.
When she lies she says the same thing over and over again to reinforce it. No one believes a word she says anymore. She can come on with her truth videos but they don’t mean s.

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
I saw that too 😂 I would love to google Michael though. But 1 name makes it extremely hard. I wonder had she tagged him in anything all them years ago? Or does she tag him yearly for his anniversary.

Actually, does Michael have a shrine? Coz I’m not sure if I’ve seen one for him
No he doesn’t. It’s that one photo. No surname no grave. No mementos of their time together according to her it was over fb messenger. She likes to say they had their whole lives mapped out together. In reality he probably got what wanted out of her ie money and mysteriously died. Then she had a friendship with his ‘brother’ John that apparently Rocky made her sever.
But Michael and John?? Did that make her Wendy hahaha.