Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

metusu

Jun 7, 2024
My hometown
Definitely not. The lies she’s told to get pip when there’s some of us can barely walk due to sciatica & fibro that’s too anxious to even try and apply for pip coz you have to apply over the phone and the thought of talking to people is too much.
You can phone the benefits office, ask them to send a form out to you. When you get the form, phone the benefits office and say you need help to fill it in and someone will come out & help you. I’m not sure which area you are in but Omagh one is very good. You are genuine & deserve PIP

Last edited:

charmedgirl

May 6, 2024
edinburgh
Definitely not. The lies she’s told to get pip when there’s some of us can barely walk due to sciatica & fibro that’s too anxious to even try and apply for pip coz you have to apply over the phone and the thought of talking to people is too much.
Ohhh do you suffer from sciatica too? it’s so painful. I’m in a flare up. 😔😭

May 24, 2024
ireland
I myself am In a bit of a manic high today and deadly good mood cause I had a good appointment with my mental health team. New medication and having a little concert to my self while everyone is in town. See unlike Sabrina my medication will keep me steady when this mania wears off because I accept help and knew I needed it and chose not to live in this weird victim feel sorry for me mind set. Just get a little mirtazapine in to you Sabrina and a pregablin with a 70mg tyvense and I guarantee you with a little bit of therapy you will be flying Sabby you might even make a friend :) p.s you’re a rottin woman and vile for what you said about him the day HIS as well son was born. Go do your self ye rat

metusu

Jun 7, 2024
My hometown
I myself am In a bit of a manic high today and deadly good mood cause I had a good appointment with my mental health team. New medication and having a little concert to my self while everyone is in town. See unlike Sabrina my medication will keep me steady when this mania wears off because I accept help and knew I needed it and chose not to live in this weird victim feel sorry for me mind set. Just get a little mirtazapine in to you Sabrina and a pregablin with a 70mg tyvense and I guarantee you with a little bit of therapy you will be flying Sabby you might even make a friend :) p.s you’re a rottin woman and vile for what you said about him the day HIS as well son was born. Go do your self ye rat
Well done you, very proud of you to seek the help when you needed it x the laugh is for the wee end comment!

Last edited:

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Good for you I’m glad you are feeling good. I’ve fibro and suffer with reoccurring blood clots. Can’t have anymore children because of it. But I choose to look at the bright side I have my kid and my husband and my life 😃

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Good for you I’m glad you are feeling good. I’ve fibro and suffer with reoccurring blood clots. Can’t have anymore children because of it. But I choose to look at the bright side I have my kid and my husband and my life 😃
I’m similar to yourself I’ve had 2 blood clots but I’m on medication for life now and was told to never have any more kids 😳 also recently diagnosed with AF and got abuse on here of all places because I posted it on my fb someone even tried recently to bring it up again it really bugged people 😳 no idea why but anyway my point was so many people here suffer and I think that’s why we have such a joint dislike for the nasty one 😂 she has no clue how hard life can be for genuine people

peekaboo

May 6, 2024
ireland
Had a Ct scan today , just a review but everything clear still 🩷 . I'm celebrating tonight and sabby away and do yourself you 2 faced money begging t 🤪
Wow congratulations🥳 you must be relieved!! My sons dr rang me this morning she is referring him for a peg 🙈 he has a ng tube (through the nose down to the stomach) but he is not improving so has to have a peg button into his stomach, he has severe arfid (avoidance restrictive food intake disorder)

metusu

Jun 7, 2024
My hometown
I’m similar to yourself I’ve had 2 blood clots but I’m on medication for life now and was told to never have any more kids 😳 also recently diagnosed with AF and got abuse on here of all places because I posted it on my fb someone even tried recently to bring it up again it really bugged people 😳 no idea why but anyway my point was so many people here suffer and I think that’s why we have such a joint dislike for the nasty one 😂 she has no clue how hard life can be for genuine people
This is it, you are doing your best to get on in life and not blame everyone else

peekaboo

May 6, 2024
ireland
Exactly! Couldn’t put it better myself!

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Where were your clots? I had femoral vein ( clotted both legs) and a few in lung while I was in hospital. I’m on warfarin for life. Why would your health be anybody’s business??
We have actual health problems and we don’t moan as much as her. And she is physically fine.

metusu

Jun 7, 2024
My hometown
Wow congratulations🥳 you must be relieved!! My sons dr rang me this morning she is referring him for a peg 🙈 he has a ng tube (through the nose down to the stomach) but he is not improving so has to have a peg button into his stomach, he has severe arfid (avoidance restrictive food intake disorder)
Oh no. What age is your son? Sending you both love x