Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Is it possible that her knee is “sore” from lack of vitamins and nutrients. Her diet is shocking. High salt and sugar and loaded with preservatives. There’s no calcium or vitamin d or any vitamins. No fresh fruit or veg in sight. Wonder if she told the doctor the truth about what she eats.

Any doctor only needs to look at her to know her diet consists of high fat/high sugar/high salt items. Her skin is saggy and dull, her hair hangs like an old string mop and she is very overweight.
Cant really say "oi fatty lay off the chocolate/coke/ice cream/cakes/crisps/curries and your knees stand a chance of holding you up with no protest" can they?

Carrrrrrrrrr

May 17, 2024
northern ireland
Any doctor only needs to look at her to know her diet consists of high fat/high sugar/high salt items. Her skin is saggy and dull, her hair hangs like an old string mop and she is very overweight.
Cant really say "oi fatty lay off the chocolate/coke/ice cream/cakes/crisps/curries and your knees stand a chance of holding you up with no protest" can they?
100%

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
A puppy pad on the drainer 😂😂😂 I can’t cope with her today
Can we all club together and send her a drying rack. Ffs home bargains has them for less than a tenner. The mould and bacteria build up on the plates from not being able to run off properly is disgusting. She really has no adult sense at all. Was she dragged up?😂

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Well that’s true. Then she really has no right to complain as she can easily fix it. 44 but looks 64. Her protein levels must be through the fing roof with all that chicken ahahaha

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
She always has to give the haters a wee shout out 😂😂

Its constant. Every video quickly turns to here.
She may as well start every video with "I was reading on the dirt site and they said......"
EVERYONE knows she reads on here, goodness knows how many of her supporters read on here and see the truth
She looks like a complete clown to everyone

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Its constant. Every video quickly turns to here.
She may as well start every video with "I was reading on the dirt site and they said......"
EVERYONE knows she reads on here, goodness knows how many of her supporters read on here and see the truth
She looks like a complete clown to everyone
The video starting I’m grateful I can walk 😂😂 she was reading here as usual. She sounds like a big child leave me alone, fu*k of Sabrina 😂😂 she’s not going to reply to us anymore and we are obsessed and she has mentioned us in every video 😂 and as for saying she won’t be left in pain she very much will because sometimes pain can only be treated not cured

peekaboo

May 6, 2024
ireland
Can we all club together and send her a drying rack. Ffs home bargains has them for less than a tenner. The mould and bacteria build up on the plates from not being able to run off properly is disgusting. She really has no adult sense at all. Was she dragged up?😂
Not a single adult dish in sight all her dishes are children’s cartoons Disney, don’t get me wrong I love Disney but no way would I have all my dishes cartoony my little guy has Mickey Mouse dishes but he is 8 and special needs