Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Wow congratulations🥳 you must be relieved!! My sons dr rang me this morning she is referring him for a peg 🙈 he has a ng tube (through the nose down to the stomach) but he is not improving so has to have a peg button into his stomach, he has severe arfid (avoidance restrictive food intake disorder)
Awk poor boy really hope it works out for him. Dad had oesophageal cancer so he had a peg ( I think ) in his stomach. God love him he lost so much weight as he couldn’t eat. His cancer came back in his spine and we lost him. Have to keep telling myself he’s not suffering anymore. Finger crossed things work out well for you son. Xxx

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
Ohhh do you suffer from sciatica too? it’s so painful. I’m in a flare up. 😔😭
Yeah I’ve had sciatica since before Christmas, back in Feb the flare up was so bad I was off my feet for 4 weeks. Couldn’t even look after the kids. Been fighting with the gp for months for strong enough pain relief. Keep getting bad flare ups , it’s the worst thing ever, 10x worse than child birth. It’s the fact that it’s not going away that’s annoying me even more lol I’m on a waiting list for an mri , are you the same ?xx

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Where were your clots? I had femoral vein ( clotted both legs) and a few in lung while I was in hospital. I’m on warfarin for life. Why would your health be anybody’s business??
We have actual health problems and we don’t moan as much as her. And she is physically fine.
I had both in my lungs I took one from a dvt when pregnant then 7 years later took another in my lung. I’m on rivaroxaban it’s similar to warfarin it stops my blood clotting which can cause other issues. That’s what annoyed me a post on fb and then the person on here worked out who I was and made a whole scene about it yet Sabrina posts scratches on her arm and no one bats an eye lid it made me so paranoid about my fb as the person clearly had big issues with me 😳 I had to keep my identity a secret more so because of my ex but the asshole who came on here basically revealed who I was

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Wow congratulations🥳 you must be relieved!! My sons dr rang me this morning she is referring him for a peg 🙈 he has a ng tube (through the nose down to the stomach) but he is not improving so has to have a peg button into his stomach, he has severe arfid (avoidance restrictive food intake disorder
Sounds very scary I hope your son will be ok and that this helps him 💕

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
I had both in my lungs I took one from a dvt when pregnant then 7 years later took another in my lung. I’m on rivaroxaban it’s similar to warfarin it stops my blood clotting which can cause other issues. That’s what annoyed me a post on fb and then the person on here worked out who I was and made a whole scene about it yet Sabrina posts scratches on her arm and no one bats an eye lid it made me so paranoid about my fb as the person clearly had big issues with me 😳 I had to keep my identity a secret more so because of my ex but the asshole who came on here basically revealed who I was
We sound similar. I’ve been on warfarin for 14 years now it works for me.
And it’s like you are taunted for actual health problems. And all she has is a few scratches and claims she it’s a mental health problem. She knows exactly what she’s doing and the fact that she used self harm as a bargaining chip proves she a disgusting liar. AF is serious and dangerous. I hope you get it all sorted and you feel better xx

Jul 30, 2024
UK
Her new video confirming he was 19 and she was 32 and how he was 19 he should've knew better. Sorry hun, how should he over you who is 13 years his senior should he know better than you 'yea'? It actually does confirm you probably did groom him 'yea'. He put you through such bad things that you couldn't wait to run right back to him to harrass him 'yea' which we all witnessed on live 'yea' then you acting nice as pie 'yea' now you've turned on him 'yea'. Jamie realised a long time ago and has known who he is 'yea' realised what? He isn't here 'yea'.. the same way you go buy crap doesn't mean he knows anything about you either 'yea'.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
And it’s like you are taunted for actual health problems. And all she has is a few scratches and claims she it’s a mental health problem. She knows exactly what she’s doing and the fact that she used self harm as a bargaining chip proves she a disgusting liar. AF is serious and dangerous. I hope you get it
And it’s like you are taunted for actual health problems. And all she has is a few scratches and claims she it’s a mental health problem. She knows exactly what she’s doing and the fact that she used self harm as a bargaining chip proves she a disgusting liar. AF is serious and dangerous. I hope you get it all sorted and you feel better xx
Thankyou my medication seems to be helping and I’m waiting on a heart scan I was terrified which is why I posted on fb as I was there alone 😳she’s horrible under she has another video up about the age difference she’s disgusting no matter what she thinks she’s right and she’ll be threatening sh in no time again like why does she think we care if she sh that’s not our aim but if we are the big bad bullies then why would we care x

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Her new video confirming he was 19 and she was 32 and how he was 19 he should've knew better. Sorry hun, how should he over you who is 13 years his senior should he know better than you 'yea'? It actually does confirm you probably did groom him 'yea'. He put you through such bad things that you couldn't wait to run right back to him to harrass him 'yea' which we all witnessed on live 'yea' then you acting nice as pie 'yea' now you've turned on him 'yea'. Jamie realised a long time ago and has known who he is 'yea' realised what? He isn't here 'yea'.. the same way you go buy crap doesn't mean he knows anything about you either 'yea'.
She’s actually disgusting I have a 17 year old son and if a woman that age came after him I would knock her out it’s how she tries to sit and justify herself she would be better going away and shutting up

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Sure whoever post/char was knew my name and town. I honestly don’t give a s. I’m not doing anything wrong none of us are. But obviously people have reasons for not wanting to say who they are. I think char is either Sabrina Courtney or aine
My reason was my ex not Sabrina but I would never expose anyone else it’s a sad world when people believe her over anyone else and her the biggest bully about

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
👀
Wizard Of Oz Dance GIF