Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Sabrina’s truth is like trumps truth. Full of s. Why should anyone believe anything she says. Just because Rocky has done some bad things doesn’t make her sweet and innocent. She’s worse.
She is seething with jealously that Rocky has an actual child. It’s none of her business what he does for his child that’s between him and the child’s mother. She shouts that he never bought the child anything for her 1st bday and Xmas but doesn’t know anything beyond that. And why? Because the mother did the right thing and cut crazy Sabrina out of her life.
She has a cheek to talk about anyone’s vocabulary know what I’m saying hi.
Why is she so proud of airing her dirty laundry all over TikTok. Oh he choked me here and rocky got beat up here. Like is she actually proud of all that. She needs a seriously reality check to find out that TikTok is not real life. That just because people don’t put things online that it didn’t happen. She’s obsessed with this app and what she can gain from it. She has definitely went too far by what she’s saying about rocky and others on here. Also ffs that is a filter on Amanda face not actual glasses what a stupid b.

May 6, 2024
antrim
Thats what needs to happen the mother done after her 😂 she’s a creep and a bully at times I used to feel bad for talking about her but not anymore.
I hope it works out for your wee son he 2 sons with asd both have sensory issues with food and the eldest has lost 2 and half stone since March it’s awful when they can’t eat but I hope your wee boy gets the help he needs x
My wee man has asd and adhd. The fussiness with food is real 🥴
You’ll have to keep an eye out for the nee naw coming to sabbys because if she keeps this up she’s going to explode 😂 💣

May 6, 2024
antrim
Sabrina’s truth is like trumps truth. Full of s. Why should anyone believe anything she says. Just because Rocky has done some bad things doesn’t make her sweet and innocent. She’s worse.
She is seething with jealously that Rocky has an actual child. It’s none of her business what he does for his child that’s between him and the child’s mother. She shouts that he never bought the child anything for her 1st bday and Xmas but doesn’t know anything beyond that. And why? Because the mother did the right thing and cut crazy Sabrina out of her life.
She has a cheek to talk about anyone’s vocabulary know what I’m saying hi.
Why is she so proud of airing her dirty laundry all over TikTok. Oh he choked me here and rocky got beat up here. Like is she actually proud of all that. She needs a seriously reality check to find out that TikTok is not real life. That just because people don’t put things online that it didn’t happen. She’s obsessed with this app and what she can gain from it. She has definitely went too far by what she’s saying about rocky and others on here. Also ffs that is a filter on Amanda face not actual glasses what a stupid b.
See when she was slating him for his vocabulary and say hi, then she went on to say “know what I mean hi” herself🥴😂😂😂
She is wicked. Whatever went on between them
Should have stayed between them, but she chose to drag his name through the mud online. She’s her own worst enemy.
Sabrina if you don’t want people to think you’re crazy, STOP ACTING fING CRAZY!

ashley67

May 14, 2024
Glasgow
I’m similar to yourself I’ve had 2 blood clots but I’m on medication for life now and was told to never have any more kids 😳 also recently diagnosed with AF and got abuse on here of all places because I posted it on my fb someone even tried recently to bring it up again it really bugged people 😳 no idea why but anyway my point was so many people here suffer and I think that’s why we have such a joint dislike for the nasty one 😂 she has no clue how hard life can be for genuine people
I wish you all the best 🩷 big hugs xx

joanne1234

Jun 15, 2024
northern ireland
She so happy to slate and say how rocky got a battering at the door and he cried like a baby. I wonder will she cry like a baby and cry to the po po whatever day she gets a battering on her door step. 🚨new video incoming. Oh the dirt site someone threatened me. I feel so threatened I’m scared waaaah waaah. Maybe a good kicking is what you need ya wicked witch.

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
See when she was slating him for his vocabulary and say hi, then she went on to say “know what I mean hi” herself🥴😂😂😂
She is wicked. Whatever went on between them
Should have stayed between them, but she chose to drag his name through the mud online. She’s her own worst enemy.
Sabrina if you don’t want people to think you’re crazy, STOP ACTING fING CRAZY!
Omg haha I picked up on that. She actually paused after she says it. What a dick

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
She so happy to slate and say how rocky got a battering at the door and he cried like a baby. I wonder will she cry like a baby and cry to the po po whatever day she gets a battering on her door step. 🚨new video incoming. Oh the dirt site someone threatened me. I feel so threatened I’m scared waaaah waaah. Maybe a good kicking is what you need ya wicked witch.
I hope the mother of that wee girl comes down and drags her out across the park for mentioned her child and her business online.