Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

ashley67

May 14, 2024
Glasgow
I have to laugh how she mentions us all the time 😆 yes sabby your giving us entertainment, yes we're obsessed with you, you don't need to keep reminding us but your so wrong , we do have lives, we do concentrate on our own lives and family etc . Your just like a fing soap opera that we tune into for the next episodes 😁!! So stop your s and maybe try getting a life yourself ,we are not the bullies what so ever as YOU are the catfishing lieing 2faced stinking lettuce munching licker faced bully !!

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Absolutely, I don't think she realises the trouble she's in . She would probably deny everything and blame us as per usual 🥴
She’s so dopey she shares away at other peoples personal information and business but doesn’t realise she can be done for it she can’t get anyone done for anything because her whole life is online and no one is saying or sharing anything she hasn’t already shared the dopey

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
I wonder how long it will be before a lovely person tells her what has been said on Rocky’s page. Of course she won’t have looked. But a good friend will have told her and we will be to blame. And also sabby can you stop saying I followed you to McDonald’s. I was already there you came in after me. Maybe you are stalking me!!! You don’t own omagh people can go where they want. And if your fat ass is going to approach teenage boys then yes I will take photos.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
She’s so stupid it’s actually unreal we wouldn’t have known she got 20 only she told us 😂😂 why can the cretins not do or why can she not do of preferably away from omagh and get a life instead of fighting with herself day in and day out. Like seriously if I had a group set up because people didn’t like me I would take a look at myself but no Sabrina is perfect we are all in the wrong 😂

Jun 19, 2024
Belfast
More fing cat treats didn't she buy like 20 the other day, more hand-wash when it's clear she doesn't use it and another fing yankee candle when she already has about 20,oh and the reason it's only £12 is because it's the cheaper yankee one the home inspiration range, not that there's anything wrong with them but I don't think they smell as good as the real ones.

ashley67

May 14, 2024
Glasgow
More fing cat treats didn't she buy like 20 the other day, more hand-wash when it's clear she doesn't use it and another fing yankee candle when she already has about 20,oh and the reason it's only £12 is because it's the cheaper yankee one the home inspiration range, not that there's anything wrong with them but I don't think they smell as good as the real ones.
She needs to start drinking the hand-wash, maybe clear the se that comes out her mouth 😂

May 6, 2024
antrim
Why would anyone want those resin things when they are covered in cat hair. That frog has cat hair embedded in the resin and there’s hair all over the creepy baby mould. It’s disgusting she can’t be cleaning the shelf’s that well or keeping the cats away from the resin.
She’s addicted to buying se and making se. She’ll not be able to move in that house of hers soon