Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

bluebelley

Jun 10, 2024
Ireland
More fing cat treats didn't she buy like 20 the other day, more hand-wash when it's clear she doesn't use it and another fing yankee candle when she already has about 20,oh and the reason it's only £12 is because it's the cheaper yankee one the home inspiration range, not that there's anything wrong with them but I don't think they smell as good as the real ones.
You forgot about the bits to “put away for Jodie for Christmas”

ashley67

May 14, 2024
Glasgow
On a different note but I was meant to be out partying tonight, but my friend took not well this morning and her party was cancelled, it's just been confirmed that she's pregnant 🥰 she's delighted and over the moon as her and her hubby had tried IVF and had a couple of setbacks but what she thought was a stomach bug has now given us the best news ever 🩷 I'm sharing with yous because yous are awesome and it's like we are here for each other and I'm just so excited for them x

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
On a different note but I was meant to be out partying tonight, but my friend took not well this morning and her party was cancelled, it's just been confirmed that she's pregnant 🥰 she's delighted and over the moon as her and her hubby had tried IVF and had a couple of setbacks but what she thought was a stomach bug has now given us the best news ever 🩷 I'm sharing with yous because yous are awesome and it's like we are here for each other and I'm just so excited for them x
Awwww congratulations to U all ❤️❤️❤️❤️ good things come 2 those that wait xx

May 6, 2024
antrim
Awww that’s amazing news 😍wishing your friend a very happy and healthy pregnancy. Nothing beats a new wee baby ❤️