Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

yeeooo

May 17, 2024
northern Ireland
The cat hairs in the resin omg Sabrina clean your house ya stinking trollop it’s prob in her food n everything. Hope no one is paying money for that tat. The hoarding her and her ma have is so obvious. Just mounds of se about the house.
Alsoooo love how you “don’t care” but you mention us every single video. Anyway it’s Sunday provide us with some good entertainment please. ✌🏾

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
She is always saying Jamie is looking down/seeing everything. The silly cow doesnt grasp that means he sees and hears the nasty malicious comments that come from her mouth daily. The death threats against Jodie, mocking his dad for being emotional at his birth etc.
I speak as a non religious person, but I dont think she IS religious either, she just speaks about heaven as it fits her narrative.... if heaven is genuine, her behaviour isnt getting her through the gates. No amounts of bags of tat littering the town is wiping out the sheer depth of evilness that lies within her.

metusu

Jun 7, 2024
My hometown
When I think of beaches , my best memories were growing up as kid spending the summer holidays with family in Newcastle co down , my auntie had a caravan close to the Mourne mountains and the fun times we had there was amazing x
I’m the same. No matter how little my parents had, we got a holiday to the beach every year. Usually Bundoran or Galway but as we got older, further away. I’ve did the same with my kids and they appear to want the same now. Beautiful memories

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Funny in her massive haul of tat from portrush there was no ducks? When I was there the place was full of them. Do you think she specifically made sure not but anything duck related. 🤣🤣🤣

She probably did purposely avoid them, look at the pathetic display she made of those reduced tacky teddy(?) things she bough when she saw the manufacturer had named them, she behaved like a 5 year old over that.

dontcomeatme

Aug 2, 2024
UK
What’s the problem with the name Heidi? What am I missing? I think it’s quite pretty
That’s the name of a woman Sabrina said was bullying her in a WhatsApp chat a friend went back and told her. She named Heidi and said she was sending the hate mail and that she fancied her. Not sure if any of the clanks are true or not

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
She’s got that comment about Jamie’s body not being buried up on her tik tok. She must be unblocking rocky to read his comments. Instead of just ignoring it I knew she’d use it for sympathy. It was a disgusting comment like I don’t know what the hell the person that wrote that was thinking.
She will love the fact that someone made that comment it’ll give her something to play the victim about some more 😳

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
So Sabrina is more annoyed about Rocky’s reaction to that comment than the actual comment??? I think that proves she has wrote it. She didn’t mention how she saw it if she blocked rocky.
It looks like she thought of the most heinous thing to write to test whether or not he would block then or not. It’s was to make him look bad. No one else had said anything bad about Jamie only slated her. So it’s funny how a comment regarding Jamie was put up. She was testing him and because of the way he reacted that means she can come on and say look he’s not defending his son!!!!
Jesus Sabrina is your life really that sad and boring that you have to chase after a man who already turned you down.

you know

May 25, 2024
northern ireland
So Sabrina is more annoyed about Rocky’s reaction to that comment than the actual comment??? I think that proves she has wrote it. She didn’t mention how she saw it if she blocked rocky.
It looks like she thought of the most heinous thing to write to test whether or not he would block then or not. It’s was to make him look bad. No one else had said anything bad about Jamie only slated her. So it’s funny how a comment regarding Jamie was put up. She was testing him and because of the way he reacted that means she can come on and say look he’s not defending his son!!!!
Jesus Sabrina is your life really that sad and boring that you have to chase after a man who already turned you down.
Exactly this she was so desperate in that live chat with him that Jamie was badly spoken about for years.

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Exactly this she was so desperate in that live chat with him that Jamie was badly spoken about for years.
She didn’t have any proof that Jamie was spoken about negatively so she had to create it. She obviously could not wait any longer for him to acknowledge it so she puts it up. She sick in the head. She knows that if she puts in the most awful stuff about Jamie like in the hate mail that people will flock to her with sympathy. It’s so bad that no one would ever think she would write that. But she has done.

you know

May 25, 2024
northern ireland
She didn’t have any proof that Jamie was spoken about negatively so she had to create it. She obviously could not wait any longer for him to acknowledge it so she puts it up. She sick in the head. She knows that if she puts in the most awful stuff about Jamie like in the hate mail that people will flock to her with sympathy. It’s so bad that no one would ever think she would write that. But she has done.
And to use the same name of that girl to write them messages she trying to tie it all back to here