Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

yeah_YEAH

Jun 12, 2024
Ireland
Why is she allowed to have Nitrazepam and Diazepam together that’s ridiculous
Yeah they’re both benzodiazepines. I’d say she pushed hard to get the diazes (I fought to get a two week script once)

Also the puppy pads on the draining board. Jesus Christ Sabby get your Amazon wish list back up and some of us cretins/torturers will get you a fing draining rack!

pampers_wipes

Aug 24, 2024
U.K
Yeah they’re both benzodiazepines. I’d say she pushed hard to get the diazes (I fought to get a two week script once)

Also the puppy pads on the draining board. Jesus Christ Sabby get your Amazon wish list back up and some of us cretins/torturers will get you a fing draining rack!
She’s hilarious like, she gives us so much to talk about/ s her for 😂😂 does herself no favours at all 😂😂 and then she uses our little group for content. Win win Sabby 😂

yeah_YEAH

Jun 12, 2024
Ireland
She’s hilarious like, she gives us so much to talk about/ s her for 😂😂 does herself no favours at all 😂😂 and then she uses our little group for content. Win win Sabby 😂
But at the end of the day we shouldn’t come at her, because she’s always right.

Also - did she refer to us as fans today? I wouldn’t say watching a car crash is “fan” behaviour but if it gets her through the day (along with her controlled drugs obvs)……knowwhatimsayin