Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
And another thing never mind the cats spraying that house will be full amd I mean full of fleas no matter how many times she uses pound shop spot on. Letting other ppls cats into the house and feeding them pure crap I'd be fumming and contacting rspca if it was my cat.
I agree the cats are never done scratching and that pound shop spot on doesn’t work. I’ve two cats and from they were young they were fleaed wormed and neutered. My choice I keep them in too many cars flying about here but they are well cared for. She feeds hers salty ham never ending treats and rarely any normal cat food. Where is the cat meal for their vitamins etc. she doesn’t have a clue. She’s never done scratching her self I’d say her house is jumping with fleas. There’s her cats and all the strays mix in together. Again stupid animal owner

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
No I can still see it
Found it lol is she actually serious that was obviously about what we have said about her food shopping.
Also can she not take her own advice if she doesn’t like what rocky is posting scroll on. Also just because she says it’s not bullying it’s an opinion doesn’t mean it’s not bullying. SHE is bullying Rocky for confiding in her about his depression and she mocked him for crying. Evil evil woman.

May 6, 2024
antrim
Found it lol is she actually serious that was obviously about what we have said about her food shopping.
Also can she not take her own advice if she doesn’t like what rocky is posting scroll on. Also just because she says it’s not bullying it’s an opinion doesn’t mean it’s not bullying. SHE is bullying Rocky for confiding in her about his depression and she mocked him for crying. Evil evil woman.
Duno why she doesn’t just come in here and speak to us if she’s that eager to answer us instead of getting her wee video digs in

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I can’t even watch her videos 😳 she needs a good punch to the mouth imagine making fun of someone who is depressed she makes a mockery of everything and see repeatedly saying the word sperm disgusting lump she is her mocking him for crying over the child.
Sabrina I hope everyone is seeing you for who you are she is the biggest bully I have ever come across

metusu

Jun 7, 2024
My hometown
She says "she isnt bullying she is just giving her opinion"
As if HER opinion is any better than anyone elses, does she think she is queen of the internet and she can state who can say what?
Why is it ok for her to give her opinion, but not the people giving theirs?
Imagine that thing calling other people ignorant? :oops:
Sure she’s the only one knows real trauma! Of course she know better 🙄