Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
How she sits in that house every day is beyond me. Poor Ann Frank had no choice but there is do all wrong with her, she should be out working. I would end up with depression sitting in that pish invested hovel all day talking to cats and a dog and ranting to a phone. Go a good power walk ffs
Ann Frank 😂😂😂 she was hiding from nazis and she still didn’t moan as much as Sabby.
I so want to comment on the dog video omg crying over a dog aw boo hoo poor child.
But I’m not a heartless b so I won’t.

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
"Logan was a viable pregnancy"??

She has said ALL along he was a miscarriage,
A viable pregnancy means that "a fetus can survive gestation and childbirth."
Yet another phrase she has heard and repeats (NUMEROUS times) but is wrong, just like "rainbow baby"

PLENTY people give birth, it doesnt make them a mum. PLENTY people dont give birth but are terrific mums

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Sabrina you aren’t a mother. Your child was born dead. Harsh yes but true! You didn’t raise a child you have no child there to mother. It’s all in your head. Every thing you say about him, his looks , his interests what he sees and hears. It’s all made up by you!! You could say he had two heads wouldn’t make it true. Yes you gave birth but the child had all ready passed away. Just because you were pregnant and gave Birth doesn’t make you a mother. It’s not confusing. You are just looking people to crawl up your ass and tell you lies.

May 6, 2024
antrim
"Logan was a viable pregnancy"??

She has said ALL along he was a miscarriage,
A viable pregnancy means that "a fetus can survive gestation and childbirth."
Yet another phrase she has heard and repeats (NUMEROUS times) but is wrong, just like "rainbow baby"

PLENTY people give birth, it doesnt make them a mum. PLENTY people dont give birth but are terrific mums
Surely being a mum is actually parenting a child too? I don’t understand her way of thinking at all

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
She loves to say Jamie is there in Spurt. But how does she know?? Can she see him and talk to him. If so she should be making a fortune communicating with the dead. Should be front page in fate and fortune magazine. Plus she knows what he looks like and what he thinks. Is it just Jamie or can she see other spurts?? Also if Jamie sees all why can’t he tell who we are and who took a picture of his grave? Few holes in your story there.
Also regarding the mother video she asks people a question then restricts comments. How can we answer her??

May 6, 2024
antrim
She loves to say Jamie is there in Spurt. But how does she know?? Can she see him and talk to him. If so she should be making a fortune communicating with the dead. Should be front page in fate and fortune magazine. Plus she knows what he looks like and what he thinks. Is it just Jamie or can she see other spurts?? Also if Jamie sees all why can’t he tell who we are and who took a picture of his grave? Few holes in your story there.
Also regarding the mother video she asks people a question then restricts comments. How can we answer her??
I’ll never not laugh at ‘spurt’ 😂😂😂😂

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
She would be the worst mother ever and what shes at now might be ok at the start of a loss but like seriously enough of being the victim now 😳

A victim is all she is now. She has played the role for so long she has nothing else. She isnt a mother, a partner, a friend, a colleague. She isnt anything. Losing a baby was the only thing that gave her any attention so she stayed in that role and milked to the end. When that dried up she started sending letters, made up a miscarriage etc to create drama so the attention would start again.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Her life is so fed up😳 , it's like something out of a horror movie !! Bet you she walks about thinking jamie is alive and her dollies are his siblings 😵‍💫 I wouldn't put it past her ...
Shes a complete nutter sitting laughing at herself when she makes a nasty comment I’m sure all her followers are thinking what the hell 😂