Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
A victim is all she is now. She has played the role for so long she has nothing else. She isnt a mother, a partner, a friend, a colleague. She isnt anything. Losing a baby was the only thing that gave her any attention so she stayed in that role and milked to the end. When that dried up she started sending letters, made up a miscarriage etc to create drama so the attention would start again.
That’s exactly what she has done and when the attention for sh stops and the attention for the so called bullies what will she be at next, she’s the type of person who could get someone in serious trouble.
She’s actually has an easy life compared to some people yes she’s has loss but people have struggled through worse and would never be that nasty

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Views are way down. Barely anyone commenting lately. Even the Rocky drama isn’t getting her the attention she so desperately needs. What’s next? Slit slit. Nee naw nee naww. Wonder who’ll get the blame? The cretins or rocky ?
Your so right that’s what she’ll be at next she can’t do without attention but people are getting fed up it’s the same crap over and over again with her

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
She may well hit out with "Not dignifying him with an answer" or "doing it privately out of respect for Jamie" meaning - i've been caught out lying and dont want to face the public and will wait and post more sey crafts in a day or 2 and pretend it didnt happen
You never know with her 😂 she’ll either loose it or say nothing or ring an ambulance 😂

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Do you not think they act similar. Like the tutting and head shaking. I don’t know what it is but either she’s got it from him or he’s got it from her. Wouldn’t surprise me if they were related in some way 🤔 but good on him for responding. I’ve noticed aswell all her rant videos and her question videos the views are so low and no one comments bar one or two delusional sycophants. She will need to pull something big here to get the views back. I just hope rocky doesn’t suffer at her expense.