Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
She’s now removed that clay baby post. Wonder why?
Yes I noticed that. Someone had commented something nice about them and she jumps straight in there with oh I want to make you one from the boys for free. Like seriously stop shoving your crap down peoples throat. She doesn’t even know how to properly make clay things. Big finger marks on the bottom and cat hair on them

May 6, 2024
antrim
Yes I noticed that. Someone had commented something nice about them and she jumps straight in there with oh I want to make you one from the boys for free. Like seriously stop shoving your crap down peoples throat. She doesn’t even know how to properly make clay things. Big finger marks on the bottom and cat hair on them
why the do does everything have to be from the boys 😂
Nothing like getting a gift from 2 invisible children 🥴
Who wants one of her cat hair infested clay lumps anyway

May 6, 2024
antrim
She is leaping. Know those programs that people go in and gut out other people's houses? Well I love them and that is my ideal job!! I know I'm not wise but I would seriously love to get into that house and gut it out. Would wear a hazmat suit mind you, but would still do it...
Love those shows too! She’s a hoarder. Shed be wanting to keep everything. The crap she has in that house is unreal. She could easily fill a big skip with it all.

dontcomeatme

Aug 2, 2024
UK
I agree that is absolutely vile to laugh at someone for struggling with their mental health, especially given her struggles she has with self harm etc, imagine if he were to laugh at her for that. Also breaking someone’s confidence and stating he was on the phone depressed… I have parted ways with a couple of friends who have confided in me and vice versa, I keep their confidence as that’s the right thing to do and hope they do the same as decent adults. It’s below the belt and completely morally wrong for her to do that, that was a deep intimate experience between her, her baby and his father that isn’t for tiktok.

I don’t agree with the not a mother, Sabrina aside, I feel it invalidates the grief that person is going through. They still carried that baby with the intention of raising them, the birth certificate states that child has a mother. I also do agree not all birth mothers earn the title and not all mothers give birth. But Imagine if in my role as a health care professional a parent lost their child and we stopped referring to them as that child’s parent, that would be cruel and untrue, they will always be that child’s mother or father.

I understand Sabrina invalidates Rocky’s grief but we don’t need to stoop to her level. I get that she has no child here on earth and therefore isn’t parenting on an everyday basis or raising Jamie, weather the child would be in her custody alive is speculation. I feel the room and buying copious amounts of 💩 is totally unhealthy and filling some sort of hole. She’d do better spending the money on private therapy.

Finally the cat spraying is do obvious and she had no awareness of it. I’ve never had cats but it was extremely obvious 🤮

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
I think she did she has a nodding head post with a voice over 😂 she’s so stuck in her own world it’s unreal
I’m not 100% but I thought she had the nodding head video up before the deleted clay babies video. Don’t quote me. I don’t think it’s to do with Rocky coz hereforthecraic came in afterwards to tell us about Rockys video. In saying that I didn’t check time stamp on Rockys video so nodding head could’ve been for him 😂😂 she prob doesn’t even need to unblock him to watch his TikTok’s she’s got her own little spy account

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
So I’ve had to change my profile pic again on tiktok. If it’s not oul Sabby calling me a scarecrow with my *real glasses* it’s some troll called Ciaran in Rockys live slagging my baby daddy’s bald head and my lack of eye lashes 😂😂😂 that Ciaran has been in comments in sabrinaangelmom page before too sticking up for Satan. Ciaran was also slabbering to childofgod in the live yesterday eve too

Attachments

• IMG_1925.png
    IMG_1925.png
    189 KB · Views: 56