Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

maof7

Aug 14, 2024
omagh
And i know she reads here. My sons grave/ā€œrestbedā€ is so plain and simple. Not filled with tack toys, but u will ridicule someone elseā€™s grave. A 12 year old isnā€™t into prime anymore either so donā€™t threaten to unalive a child for opening a bottle that no1 will drink

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
And i know she reads here. My sons grave/ā€œrestbedā€ is so plain and simple. Not filled with tack toys, but u will ridicule someone elseā€™s grave. A 12 year old isnā€™t into prime anymore either so donā€™t threaten to unalive a child for opening a bottle that no1 will drink
Welcome sweetie ā¤ļø I am so so sorry for your loss. Sabrina makes an absolute mockery out of Angel parents. Disgusting human being.

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
Do you know what I chuckled at šŸ˜‚ when she was *showcasing* her wonderful resin art and had to go into a second cupboard coz she has that much of it šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ food? No. Plates? No. Colourful lizards? A million šŸ˜‚ she actually has no proper food in cupboards coz I remember one day she was in one of the top cupboards and all there was was a couple of them mini tins of spaghetti hoops (like kiddie size) maybe sheā€™s bought them for Jamie incase heā€™s peckishā€¦.plenty of sweets and chocolate though for her big gub.

And like others said/showed, PERFECT resin isnā€™t even the length of Ā£1 on Temu and sheā€™s trying to flog her ā€˜failsā€™ for Ā£1 each. Such a beg, why canā€™t she see what she looks like to the world šŸ˜‚

But yeah, the way she kept videoing the cupboards hoping someone is gonna bite and ask to buy something. And then someone said they might get something off her she went and got the other phone, saying she hasnā€™t received msg yet. ALL of this with the wee innocent voice šŸ¤® I also canā€™t believe the pj thing. The other week she wore pjs for days on end too. I donā€™t believe for even a second that sheā€™s changing her pants every morning and putting the pjs back on. Again, how canā€™t she see what we see? If I was brave enough to make TikTokā€™s Iā€™d make sure to put an effort in for every video coz I would be so scared of people thinking Iā€™m dirty/unkempt. There is bound to be a disgusting smell. Lastlyā€¦I know I ramble like do but I swear this woman just boggles my mind. The dishes on the draining board. Why is there so many for 1 person, how many days does she let dishes pile up before she decides to clean them? Itā€™s just pure laziness, suppose Iā€™ve quite a big family but I couldnā€™t imagine leaving dishes for days on end. She maybe waits til thereā€™s non left in the cupboard and washes them then šŸ˜‚

Attached pic of Sabby eating them peanut m&ms in her cupboard

Attachments

• IMG_1984.jpeg
    IMG_1984.jpeg
    14.8 KB · Views: 1
May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
Does anyone have a screen recording or even give a recap of what Rocky said in his video? I've missed the whole thing but she must be simmering on it because the silence is deafening!! o_O
I donā€™t have it, if anyone has it and wants to send me it I can upload it onto a page šŸ˜‰ Iā€™m starting to think she hasnā€™t seen it, Sabrina has no self control and if she seen it I thought she would have been on slabbering in about 20 different 10min videos. I honestly donā€™t think she would have took the fear and stayed quiet. Iā€™m probably wrong šŸ™ƒ

Rocky basically said a lot of bad words saying sheā€™s not right and making 10min videos. Tbh it was mostly just the f word. I canā€™t remember much else apart from the bad words šŸ˜‚

metusu

Jun 7, 2024
My hometown
Iā€™m so sorry for your loss, I too am an angel mum, but like you, we get on with life and like you my sons grave is a plain wee book stone and a couple of bits (some others bought him and Iā€™m waiting for the wind to break them šŸ«£). Iā€™d two miscarriages and thatā€™s what they were, I was sad at the time, but my life didnā€™t end.
I understand she will always have Jamie in her heart, we donā€™t ever forget our babies but forcing his memory on everyone else is to me more of a disrespect to his wee memory.
Every year on his birthday I put on Facebook, and on his anniversary I put up a particular song. Thatā€™s it

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Welcome Maof7. So sorry for your loss.
I believe there is no right way to grieve for your loss you do what is right for you. There is however a wrong way and way that drags out the pain and grief. Then there is Sabrina. Who took the bad thing that happened to her and thought how long can I keep this going and get attention on me. She thrives on the pity and attention from others. Obviously the family werenā€™t giving her enough so she went further. To put the wee souls face and grave everywhere for a profit is disgusting.
We donā€™t s off the baby we s off what she has done for 12 years. To invent this whole narrative that Jamie is alive in heaven (when she is hardly religious) and sees and hears everything and continues to age. I think itā€™s all ridiculous. She is literally claiming she can talk to the dead. Not even going to mention her supposed miscarriage that she couldnā€™t talk about until a medium told her the gender šŸ¤Æ. She is a horrible human being who bullies anyone who doesnā€™t believe her bullshit. Iā€™m just glad others see her true face now.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
My new bed came today after spending the night on a mattress. As they came at8.30 and it was easier to remove most of the old bed last night. Iā€™m in love. Itā€™s so tall and seriously canā€™t wait for bed tonight. Early night for me hahaha
Enjoy šŸ˜Š new beds are lovely, just in time for the cosy autumn evenings