Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Again nothing bad about the son. Only mentioned his name and that he was stillborn. She lies so much it must come naturally to her. If the police wernt there about rocky why not come on TikTok and explain why they were there. If it was something good she would not be able to hold it in
She’s so dopey does nothing but lie and lie she doesn’t know wish the truth is anymore

May 24, 2024
ireland
Thank you everyone for the wishes :) I’ve just got home , I had surgery on the Wednesday (I think Wednesday I’m on the good stuff so I’m in and out) there’s so much to catch up on so I’m not going to go through them all about that mad b but I will say maybe all the ghosts from Sabrina’s house came swarming down here and collectively fed me down 17 stairs? Who knows 😉

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Thank you everyone for the wishes :) I’ve just got home , I had surgery on the Wednesday (I think Wednesday I’m on the good stuff so I’m in and out) there’s so much to catch up on so I’m not going to go through them all about that mad b but I will say maybe all the ghosts from Sabrina’s house came swarming down here and collectively fed me down 17 stairs? Who knows 😉
Hahahahaha you pissed off the ghost master and she sent her minions after you to knock you down the stairs.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I hope a certain someone opened a dispute through paypal or how ever they paid.
Thats what everyone needs to do then she might be held accountable for stealing from people same goes for neighbours and people she has harassed and slandered if they all report her to the police and housing executive then something might be done and Sabrina would be looking for a new home 😳

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
She has some vile potty mouth every time a sentence comes out of her mouth it’s followed by ‘ack do them finntrrrrramps do do tramp do do cretin’ then censors out other words ? Like what? 😂 what was Rocky’s video that he deleted can I ask I missed it

There was a LOT of "do" in his video too :LOL:
He called her out on the past 12 years of lies and made up stories that were all in her head (thats pretty much word for word, he didnt specify anything in particular) pepper that sentence with a lot of expletives:LOL:

She posted a REALLY stupid video thanking us profusely for reuniting her and jamie with his Daddy (she sounded like a giddy school girl) and there was the usual "sabrina 1 trolls nil" snidey speech
That lasted about 2 days, there was a showdown and she was back to her usual bitter twisted self calling him ALL the names under the sun.......😂
She HATED that all her lies were exposed

May 6, 2024
antrim
I tell you what though, trying to get back up that stairs to my bed was terrifying and one of the scariest things I’ve ever done with a full cast and boot on. Up here now for the next 2 weeks till my appointment and then back up for another 4 weeks.
I’m sure Sabrina’s antics will keep you entertained while you’re recovering 😂

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Anyone else notice that cat flinchin in the cot when she tries to pet it?
Probably thinking you aren’t usually like this. lol also the cat has been outside all round everywhere and she lets it jump into the cot and stand all over the dolls. Imagine if that baby was real. The germs in that house is shocking.