Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Showing the bandage more now so people will ask about it. So are they there all the time in spurt or do they pop in and out?? I’m so confused. She’s going to put a DVD in for them? We’re one step away from her making dinner for them every night. That’s one thing I don’t get they need toys and clothes but not food? There’s me thinking the dead don’t need anything.

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
Showing the bandage more now so people will ask about it. So are they there all the time in spurt or do they pop in and out?? I’m so confused. She’s going to put a DVD in for them? We’re one step away from her making dinner for them every night. That’s one thing I don’t get they need toys and clothes but not food? There’s me thinking the dead don’t need anything.
I wonder what dvds she’ll buy Jamie. Seeing as he’s 12. Guarantee it’s things like Postman Pat etc 😂😂

Last edited:
May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
I only noticed the bandage on her video coz I read your comment on here first 😂 yes them exaggerated hand movements is 100% her trying to show people. Sitting waving her arm saying she doesn’t give a do what people thinks, but obv she does coz instead of shaving her fing legs she breaks the razor and draws on her arm with the blade. Sabrina you are such a tit 😂😂 I can’t wait to hear the ‘oh jamie turns off** the tv when he doesn’t like the movie’ there is people in Holywell far more sane than Sabrina.

Edit ffs my spelling is even worse than usual this morn. Blame Asda 😂🙃

Last edited:
May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
Not Sabby related this is why I hate ordering from Asda 😂😂 me and my daughter really fancy them wee cheese and onion rolls. Not in stock so they send salt and vinegar crisps 😂 I rarely order here it’s usually Tesco but I left it too late for the time I wanted with Tesco. This isn’t first time this is happened I ordered ham one time, they didn’t have the specific one I wanted so they sent me a spotty mug. Not even joking. Nearly bounced it off the delivery man’s head. Also I hate the way they take payment out the day before delivery, Tesco does it in the morn once they’ve collected all your items.

And I HATE doing in store, crowds piss me off 🥹

Attachments

• IMG_2169.png
    IMG_2169.png
    95.1 KB · Views: 33

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
You can hear the actual excitement in her at having something new to waste money on.

2.18 in the video
she enunciates the word "spirits" :LOL:
away ye go, its ALWAYS been spurts.
Its SO unusual that it made me notice it

Even funnier than that is how she tells everyone on EVERY video how much she doesnt care about here
It's nice she pays homage to us

ashley67

May 14, 2024
Glasgow
Amazing the amount of people that are seen her for what she is and it's thanks to this " dirt site " as she calls it that we learn the truth and how some of us have been made a fool of 😔 but also she thinks by blocking people that we can't see her content , but guess what sabby , WE CAN 🤣🤣 We are 1 step ahead of you !! Maybe send my cousin her keyrings she paid for 😄 you absolute melt !! You humdinger rolly poly big bap faced girl !!

moody_blue

May 26, 2024
Across the water
Not Sabby related this is why I hate ordering from Asda 😂😂 me and my daughter really fancy them wee cheese and onion rolls. Not in stock so they send salt and vinegar crisps 😂 I rarely order here it’s usually Tesco but I left it too late for the time I wanted with Tesco. This isn’t first time this is happened I ordered ham one time, they didn’t have the specific one I wanted so they sent me a spotty mug. Not even joking. Nearly bounced it off the delivery man’s head. Also I hate the way they take payment out the day before delivery, Tesco does it in the morn once they’ve collected all your items.

And I HATE doing in store, crowds piss me off 🥹
I gave up with asda now my last order i told the delivery man just to take it back the substitutes are a joke. Then they emailed me a £5 voucher sorry you were not happy with your last order 🙄

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Can someone please tell me how she’s sitting in a 3 bedroom house? A room for dolls and a room for ghosts? Yet my sisters sitting waiting on a house for her 3 REAL babies!! It’s a disgrace!

Ask her, better still, ask the housing officer. Older people are downsized to more appropriate accommodation all the time.
I know its usually when families have left home and she will argue hers havent, I would LOVE to be a fly on the wall for that conversation.
Tell your sister if she gets her house we will all chip in for the fumigation

ashley67

May 14, 2024
Glasgow
Can someone please tell me how she’s sitting in a 3 bedroom house? A room for dolls and a room for ghosts? Yet my sisters sitting waiting on a house for her 3 REAL babies!! It’s a disgrace!
Absolutely scandalous, just so she can accommodate her dollies and "Spurts" , there is no need for her to be sitting in such a large house . I'd be getting the Park residents to sign a petition and have her moved , she is the sole tenant and does not need that house !! A caravan in the middle of a field would suit her . I do hope your sister and children are accommodated soon 🙏 xx