Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
So 😂😂😂 I'll no do a shopping haul but I feel like I've done a SABBY shop haha 😂 bags full of se 😂 and as for hubby , well weve come home with a set of screwdrivers , mens work socks , a new flask for his work , a pk of note books and a fecking new frying pan and he had the hard neck to throw a box of celebrations in the trolly and says " oh you can have them as a wee treat " and I paid for the shopping 😂😂😂😂 I love him really 😂
Do those notebooks have his name on them 😂😂
We’re off to the Sunday market tomorrow for a nosy then up to junction one. Have to get the hubby a wee burger from the market he absolutely loves them lol

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Ran here when I caught up on the dvd post. fing hell I didn’t think she could get any more ridiculous than she already is😂😂😂😂
Sabrina give your head a wobble ffs
She will be raging it wasnt benefit week so she could go running to the charity shop to hoover up all the cheap DVDs
You always know when it is as she advertises when she will be next in the town

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
She will be raging it wasnt benefit week so she could go running to the charity shop to hoover up all the cheap DVDs
You always know when it is as she advertises when she will be next in the town
Exactly and then claims stalking. Can’t be stalking if you tell people where you are!!! So next sat it will be charity shops for a wee rob and then home bargains (avoid b&M as she’s barred for stealing) then McDonald’s for dollys lunch then Asda then wait for taxi home

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
She is going to have to come up with something a 12 y and 7y both like? Or will Jamie be out playing and only Logan watching. It’s utter madness. She is literally playing make believe house. And actually expects people to go along with it. Will probably ask dvd donations.
Omg if I was still on her friends list I would have offered to send her some toddler dvds. I don’t even have dvds in my house anymore, haven’t had for years but I would go buy some charity shop ones just for the sake of ttp.someone tell her a 12year old would appreciate a loaded firestick more than a baby dvd

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Absolutely scandalous, just so she can accommodate her dollies and "Spurts" , there is no need for her to be sitting in such a large house . I'd be getting the Park residents to sign a petition and have her moved , she is the sole tenant and does not need that house !! A caravan in the middle of a field would suit her . I do hope your sister and children are accommodated soon 🙏 xx
It’s a theme in here lots of houses with one and two people there are only a few 4 bedroom houses and 3 of those have no children in them, there’s one house with one person and the other 2 are couples and you can’t get moved out of the place once your in 😳they claim there is no where else to move people to, she should be in a flat though its a waste of a house for one person

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
bruce willis i see dead people GIF

noname93

May 7, 2024
belfast
I agree it’s absolutely disgraceful, she needs put into a 1 bedroom flat and that house given to a family.
I’m currently in a 2 bedroom with 3 kids an one having complex needs and can’t get a house! Tbh the housing probably can’t be annoyed listening to her se and threats of SH if she gets any hassle from them! The system is f*ked up!

laura62

May 8, 2024
N ireland
Anyway hope you all have a fabby Saturday, hubby and I are away to do the shopping 🛍 🙈 as much as I love him but shopping with him is a nightmare as he throws all the crap of the day in the trolly lol then he will have the hard neck to ask why I spend a lot on groceries 🙈 he's a Haribo and pringles addict , throw in some beers and that's his Saturday night sorted 😊

Jul 6, 2024
United Kingdom
Can someone please tell me how she’s sitting in a 3 bedroom house? A room for dolls and a room for ghosts? Yet my sisters sitting waiting on a house for her 3 REAL babies!! It’s a disgrace!
I’ve been waiting for over a year been living in temporary accommodation only just been offered there’s new builds in Ballymena direction there seems to be lots of movement at the minute

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
I take it she doesn’t realise that the Xbox plays dvds and she could have done this mad thing all along. But no she has to take everything as a sign that her ghost children are asking for a dvd to watch. What 12 year old wants to watch a dvd? She really has no idea about boys and what they like or are into. She must google or tiktok 12 year olds constantly. Ewww.
The whole thing with the prime was to show off that her imaginary child had all the primes. It’s a bit redundant now as no one cares about them anymore. But she can’t get rid of them after the big hoo ha with Jodie drinking one.