Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
He’s going to, she’s been warned already so next time they better act, she’s a loose cannon.
I hope he does she needs to learn she just can’t slander people and say what she wants with no consequences, the things she says about us as well are horrific like imagine if people believed her 😳

metusu

Jun 7, 2024
My hometown
Thank you :) my GP and hospital has refused point blank to give me any pain relief so I’m in a horrible humour and feel let down and neglected by the system. 2 broken fingers and a broken foot and not even a pain killer for the next 6 weeks it’s sickening the should be ashamed of them selves and telling me instead to watch a Netflix documentary while I am struggling to even go to the toilet myself
That’s awful, tell them your not sleeping at night, it might help x

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
My husband has literally said the same, he said she’s a dangerous doll and she’ll land us in bother if she’s truly sure who we are
That’s why she is so desperate to find out who everyone is, she’s seriously unstable and dangerous the threats of her last night saying she would be done for murder, I don’t trust her at all she thinks it’s a compliment and says we are afraid of her it’s the lies I’m afraid of she would tell a lie that would get us in serious trouble

metusu

Jun 7, 2024
My hometown
Guys, did Sabrina know they were back together when she started saying about pulling the top down an all? I’ve looked that girl up, that spelling was tricky for me but I found her, seen she’s private
I had give up on the live before it happened but it seems weird his baby mama is still friends with Sabby after everything she’s said?

metusu

Jun 7, 2024
My hometown
That’s why she is so desperate to find out who everyone is, she’s seriously unstable and dangerous the threats of her last night saying she would be done for murder, I don’t trust her at all she thinks it’s a compliment and says we are afraid of her it’s the lies I’m afraid of she would tell a lie that would get us in serious trouble
I totally agree, we definitely all need to protect each other

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Guys, did Sabrina know they were back together when she started saying about pulling the top down an all? I’ve looked that girl up, that spelling was tricky for me but I found her, seen she’s private

100% yes she did, she knew.
Its one of the reasons I couldnt understand why the supposed GF was sitting being so convivial towards her. Just one.
The amount of nasty things she was saying about him and the GF just sat there lapping up the fake compliments about the wee girl (I'm NOT saying the wee girl isnt a cutie, she is) but we all KNOW Beggy Bina resents anyone else having a child so coming from her it was SO fake