Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

derry girl123

May 28, 2024
derry
Has she actually just came onto tiktok and slagging what my wanes look like? 6 beautiful healthy live children Sabrina. Want for nothing. Don’t you be jealous now. Imagine being that bitter about people having live children that you actually s their wanes off 😂
I just watch her video omg who she to s of anybody children and the name calling and calling us mad and she got a fan club 🤣🤦‍♀️ I see she getting the arm into her videos today show of the scars and the new fresh ones says she doesn’t care but clearly is never off this page and has to rant everyday about it 🤦‍♀️ she most be looking the cops back at her door that she keep mention Rocky name

peekaboo

May 6, 2024
ireland
why’s she buying reduced food? No way she will eat all that this evening and tomorrow
That rustler burger she said the dog can have it in a day or two 🙄 she has no idea going to give the animals gone off food as well as high salt content she really really shouldn’t have animals of all she can afford to feed the is reduced gone off food

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Does she have fleas or nits? Why is she always picking, flicking and scratching at herself? :sick:

The jealousy she has over any other children is insane. She HATES anyone else having children.
We knew she was homophobic already, the ignorance drips from her.
If she had children she would know they dont need 24 hour attention and we have very happy lives which enables us to have time to sit and look online at what we want to

I love how many things she says on there, that we say on here
About not needing a television etc

Hark at Mary saying the photo of her is terrible:LOL:
That's just the way she looks Mary

Screenshot 2024-08-20 172046.png

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
That rustler burger she said the dog can have it in a day or two 🙄 she has no idea going to give the animals gone off food as well as high salt content she really really shouldn’t have animals of all she can afford to feed the is reduced gone off food

She needs to buy reduced food to buy £3.89 packets of cakes and big bars of chocolate for herself

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
Oh dear god well she did admit she was looking at your account and your children oops sabby showing her true colours. She lets on she finds it funny but she raging.
Wonder how she’ll try and get to me next.

She made out teddywong edited bits out, they did not, if she had took the time to watch it she’d see it goes on to say about children being ‘dragged up’ with a mother like me. Slagging actual real parents with actual real children like she fing knows what she’s talking about. Didn’t happen to read out all the hash Tags either did she 🤭

If it’s not threatening to kill live wanes because they drank a ghosts drink, it’s slagging the way they look in pictures. The mind boggles 🤯

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
She’s been eyeing up my 2 eldest , 17&18. Poor wanes and their sour bakes, she wants to show them Sabby time 🤮
She’s a nasty witch she’s so jealous of anyone with kids, how dare she insult anyone’s kids and the shape of her ugliest creature about, pushing a pram round the park chatting to herself earlier, fu**in nutter

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Sabrina we don’t revolve our lives around you, you’re an outlet from our busy lives. You watch the soaps don’t you? Well I don’t, I watch you instead. You’re just a bit of entertainment for us sane folk. Nothing more, nothing less. Now away and give your cooker a scrub ya dirty hallion 😂
Same here my life is really busy most days and I enjoy checking in here with all you lovely ladies but my life does not revolve around her she’s obsessed with us the clampit 😂

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
The fing header. She’s really comparing a living breathing child to a piece of stone?
If she came near any of my kids with a camera she’d be needing it removed from her fat hole
She’s said that twice now that it’s the same thing. One is a living breathing child walking around the others is a headstone and a grave.