Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Well can I just say you are an amazing mummy for accepting your babies for who they are. As mothers do! A lot of people don’t accept and it is so heartbreaking. 2 of my siblings are gay and il always love them and be so proud of them. The way Sabrina was getting on in that original rant today was absolutely disgusting. She is so hateful. Now back chatting se about her resin like people having just seen what she done. She’s waving about teddywong account on her page. People can go onto a number of pages and see for themselves how evil she is
I don’t understand how parents can disown their kids for being gay, I worry about them though because of people’s attitudes like Sabrina’s she’s disgusting.
I’ve always told my kids I don’t care if you’re gay as long as you are good people and don’t harm others.
She shows more and more of her true self all the time and she can be done for hate speech as someone shouted gay as my son from a car and the police told him it’s classed as hate crime but he didn’t want to take it any further he said I have 5 siblings do you think I’ve never been called gay before 😂

ashley67

May 14, 2024
Glasgow
She can get done for homophobic comments😢 , it's not acceptable in this day in age . Regardless if your gay , trans , non biriani, straight etc , we are all human except her of course , she belongs to the Clampits 😂!! But she's crossing the line speaking like that about people's kids . Shocking sabby , you belong down the side of your cooker 🤮

ashley67

May 14, 2024
Glasgow
She can get done for homophobic comments😢 , it's not acceptable in this day in age . Regardless if your gay , trans , non biriani, straight etc , we are all human except her of course , she belongs to the Clampits 😂!! But she's crossing the line speaking like that about people's kids . Shocking sabby , you belong down the side of your cooker 🤮
Ffs 🙈😂😂 non binary not biriani 😂😂😂 think I'm having a blonde moment 😂 can just see people walking about looking like some Indian cuisine 🙈😂

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Why she going crazy at Rocky at the end of the video if it’s to do with this other person? I’m so muddled
I think the person is on here but I’m not sure but fair play to them if they are she thinks it’s someone who lives in our area and I’m assuming they know Rocky but I’m not sure about that either I’m only guessing but the initial gave it a away to me but knowing Sabrina she could be wrong again