Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
She has an unhealthy obssession about other peoples children. She genuinely is a loaded gun that could go off at any moment.
That and the lack of control over people seeing the true her is making her unravel.
She is seriously unstable I wouldn’t trust her at all she will go to any lengths to stop people seeing who she really is

May 6, 2024
antrim
The screenshot it’s up on a post she’s such an asshole like even if people know who you are what does she want? She did that to me too but in reality no one cares about her or believes her anymore
Well that’s it, she’s found a few people on here on Facebook. Nobody has committed a crime. The way she is speaking about rocky in the post of her obviously in bed is disgusting.

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Imagine thinking someone looks underage and then screenshotting their pic and treating to post it. Weird

imagine thinking someone look underage and then rambling on about crushes and being well matched witha grown man, she is SICK IN THE HEAD

Then she is on about his ability to become a parent?? He went onto have a child, she didnt. She is VILE

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Well that’s it, she’s found a few people on here on Facebook. Nobody has committed a crime. The way she is speaking about rocky in the post of her obviously in bed is disgusting.
Thats exactly it I had a very detailed conversation with the police about her and she’s the one who breaks the law

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
See the way she’s going at him in messages my heart is actually racing because I am terrified of my ex and if I messaged him saying what she is he would be at my door 😳 and there she is saying he is an abuser she’s a lying scum bag

She IS a lying scumbag
Please dont upset yourself 🥰
You are in NO way like her, you wouldnt spout the stuff that she does
She invites it, she thrives on it as its the only attention she gets

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
She IS a lying scumbag
Please dont upset yourself 🥰
You are in NO way like her, you wouldnt spout the stuff that she does
She invites it, she thrives on it as its the only attention she gets
Aww she really does she gets of on it, he’s not even replying in an aggressive manner i couldn’t have said anything near that to my ex I still wouldn’t and yet she claims he’s so bad and she goes on like that.
I’ll be honest I exposed my ex last year under a lot of protection and my anxiety has never recovered and I know he won’t have let that go he’ll be waiting his chance to get back at me so Sabrina and her behaviour is ridiculous to me she knows nothing what it’s like to live in fear.

dontcomeatme

Aug 2, 2024
UK
So was she actually spoken to for talking about Rocky? Cause three options:
1- she wasn’t
2- she was but is incredibly stupid
3- she was but isn’t deterred and thinks the police won’t touch her.
And to be fair warnings don’t seem to go anywhere but they are maybe wary of her being seen as vulnerable with sh?

Also the homophobic comments… does the same malicious communication law that Chelsea Lee Art was arrested under recently apply in NI?