Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
So was she actually spoken to for talking about Rocky? Cause three options:
1- she wasn’t
2- she was but is incredibly stupid
3- she was but isn’t deterred and thinks the police won’t touch her.
And to be fair warnings don’t seem to go anywhere but they are maybe wary of her being seen as vulnerable with sh?

Also the homophobic comments… does the same malicious communication law that Chelsea Lee Art was arrested under recently apply in NI?
Yeah the police were out with her about rocky she even admitted it she thinks she’s above the law and I hope I get to see it the day when she realises she isn’t and that she’s done for it.
Homophobic comments come under hate crime in NI but someone would need to report her for it.
Sabrina is incredibly stupid and she thinks she is right all the time
She can play the sh card but there was a man done in omagh lately for harassing his ex wife and he has a serious mental illness and he was taken to court so she won’t get away it by trying that one

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
She’s making out like he’s coming across as a monster in his live, far from it. She’s a mad woman
He comes across as calm I didn’t see anything wrong with what he said in comparison to what she says yes he called a few names but the things she has said about him are horrific she has no clue what slander is

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
I’m only a bit threw that video that she’s sitting watching his live. She seriously had the cheek to say how many times do you have to repeat yourself 😂😂 and saying why would she join, about crettins waiting to pounce, people can’t even accidently go into Sabrina’s lived or they’re blocked straight away by her very own cretins. She’s mental 😂😂

May 6, 2024
antrim
Seriously my main is gonna get banned coz of Bryan Adam’s videos wtf, is Sabrina reporting me? They’ve been fine for months and now they’re getting reported
She is one sad pathetic t. Has to be her, that woman is mad.
She kept saying rocky will never get another chance with Jamie.
WTF is she for real! He’s dead! Last time I looked you couldn’t do anything with the dead. And she certainly can’t claim a dead child as hers and hers alone. She’s past the point of mad now.