Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

peekaboo

May 6, 2024
ireland
I don’t get a lay in as such my sons are autistic and the oldest one can be awake until 5 and 6 am but sometimes he’ll sleep in so I do as well but when they go back to school that’ll be the end of that 😂
I know how you feel my little lad is autistic and everyday/night is a party lol, I never get to lie on unless one of the teenagers take pitty on me and get up with him for a couple of hrs while I catch up a bit and when they do get up with him it usually means they want something in return 🤣

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
What a sad existence

Sleeps till 2 as she has nothing to get up for
Wakes, makes a tiktok about us
Stomps off with her dolly to the shops for more tacky rubbish
Stomps back with her dolly arguing into her phone
Shopping haul showing of reduced crap and tacky rubbish
Makes several tiktoks (most includes us)
Makes a ""dinner"" in her manky kitchen
Spends the night eating junk food, cuddling her dolly, making tiktoks
LATHER RINSE REPEAT

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
My name is Sue but do I’m far from 60 cheeky b and if I certainly don’t live in England. I’m not sure it’s me she is talking about?? If she would unblock my account I could ask her lol
Her judging of ages is really of 😂 yesterday someone else was 10 is that why she was interested in rocky she couldn’t judge his age 😂

metusu

Jun 7, 2024
My hometown
Correct me if I’m wrong just trying to piece all this together, is he using her to get the views and follows up and people of his lives, before he even mentioned her he only had like 3-4 pple in. Yesterday he put a video up saying live at 8.30 with the caption facts or something like as if he was baiting her out as he knew she was looking at his page and loads of others would join to cause we all thought something juicy would come out of this and finally get his side but all we got was a load of fs and hi’s. I’m sooo confused 🤯. Her stupid little videos about the live was something teenagers would do she is suppose to be a grown ass woman 🙈
I think possibly, did he message her to go on live to have it out with her and instead of going on she sat and screen recorded ?

Jun 16, 2024
Northern Ireland
What a sad existence

Sleeps till 2 as she has nothing to get up for
Wakes, makes a tiktok about us
Stomps off with her dolly to the shops for more tacky rubbish
Stomps back with her dolly arguing into her phone
Shopping haul showing of reduced crap and tacky rubbish
Makes several tiktoks (most includes us)
Makes a ""dinner"" in her manky kitchen
Spends the night eating junk food, cuddling her dolly, making tiktoks
LATHER RINSE REPEAT
One thing wrong here.....she definitely doesn't lather or rinse 🤣🤣

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
One thing wrong here.....she definitely doesn't lather or rinse 🤣🤣
I'm going to have to give you that one! :LOL:

How many times is she going to refer to someone using a homophobic slur and get away with? I've seen at least 3 videos now, and now she's referring to the person in question simply as "rug". She needs a serious dose of fing reality. Rancid stinking clampit that she is.

She genuinely does need to be held accountable. I feel her day is coming. She has stepped up her nastiness enormously in the past few days, since the attention has been diverted to Jamie's dad, and away from her, now she is offensive, homophobic & stalking children on FB. She needs stopped

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I'm going to have to give you that one! :LOL:

She genuinely does need to be held accountable. I feel her day is coming. She has stepped up her nastiness enormously in the past few days, since the attention has been diverted to Jamie's dad, and away from her, now she is offensive, homophobic & stalking children on FB. She needs stopped
She really does need I don’t even know how she would ever be held accountable though as she won’t take any responsibility she’s always the victim no matter what

Jun 22, 2024
Omagh
That was some catch up lol ... seriously can not understand how this woman has not been assessed her erratic behaviour, irrational behaviour, delusional activity, delusional acting out, fits of rage, acts of attention seeking, self harm ( if it can be described as that) wasting police time & misuse of NHS services, false accusations towards people, harassment towards people including Rocky to name but a few. The list is endless and she is spiraling at a very fast rate. This last 8 weeks she's approached children, stalked people and their children on social media, went into peoples place of work etc.etc.

On the mental health act: if your a danger to yourself or others around you, she merits assessed. A file needs built on her and distrubuted to the police and adult mental health and she needs a mental health social worker, she needs monitored. Her family seemly don't care or just can't see the problem because they keep their distance.

If she has spiralled this far in such a short space of time she's a ticking time bomb