Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Omg 🙈 , I've just burned the frigging spuds catching up on here 😂😂😂 I'll bung them in the air fryer and roast them , hubby will no know the difference 🤣🤣 . She is going to land herself in serious trouble , block all you like sabby but there are a lot of technical people around that can see your content ( know what I'm saying 😂)
She has me blocked already 😂she will land herself in trouble and she reads away on here we could be telling her anything 😂 and she would be so dopey she would believe it

joanne1234

Jun 15, 2024
northern ireland
She’s going to get herself into serious trouble. And I definitely know she picks the wrong person to start a fight with thinking she’s clever will end up knocking on her door. She can’t always hide behind screen mouthing off, she really needs to come off the internet or at least ignore what’s been says about her online, end of the day she’s giving the trolls content. What’s so hard about ignoring and just getting on with her life. Instead of stalking rocky and spouting about his depression she needs to practice what she preaches.

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
I think that’s what she’s up to as well but what’s she going to do if she finds out who people are? The police don’t care no one else believes her and the stuff she says that we supposedly said is lies so in reality what can she do apart form make herself look more unstable 😳
I can think of a few things but I don't Wana write it on here incase I give her any ideas ..

nottelling

Jun 25, 2024
omagh
What is the obsession she has with the person A? This must be her 3rd or 4th video mentioning them! Does she think there is somebody who lost a loved one I can be besties with 🤣🤣
I am A I have never said anything about her at all just sat and watched now she’s not stopped talking about me and saying about the 2 post I have about my mummy I am grieving my mummy very very much but also while shopping in asda before mummy got very sick she said “ look at that mad b walking about with a fake baby “ so my mummy would still be very proud of me I am in no way a bully and always felt bad for her , surprised she she didn’t say anything about my 6 year old

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I am A I have never said anything about her at all just sat and watched now she’s not stopped talking about me and saying about the 2 post I have about my mummy I am grieving my mummy very very much but also while shopping in asda before mummy got very sick she said “ look at that mad b walking about with a fake baby “ so my mummy would still be very proud of me I am in no way a bully and always felt bad for her , surprised she she didn’t say anything about my 6 year old
She always has to be picking on someone and she comes out with the cruelest comments but calls us bullies. I’ve always felt sorry for her too and tried to understand her but lately she’s of the rails. I don’t see anyone on here bullying but she’s obsessed with us and calling us bullies.
Sorry about your mummy and she’s so low to bring your mummy into this but that’s Sabrina for you always has to come in with a low blow

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
Thank you for the sympathy’s 💜 iv never spoken bad about her, I have everything recorded and will be taken this forward if she post anything about me on her private account can you let me know
❤️❤️ .. oh don't worry she won't stay private for long she never does .. why U r getting the blame for anything I'll never understand.. I hope she sees this and feels like a dick an apologies for getting U wrong but I wouldn hold my breath

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
❤️❤️ .. oh don't worry she won't stay private for long she never does .. why U r getting the blame for anything I'll never understand.. I hope she sees this and feels like a dick an apologies for getting U wrong but I wouldn hold my breath
That’s the thing she is always wrong about who she thinks it is and did u hear her not understanding why someone not from omagh wouldn’t like her she doesn’t realise that tik tok isn’t just people in omagh and if she offends people that badly and they don’t know her how does she think those who know her feel about her 😳

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Took my dolly to work today 😂 1000004200.jpg

Awwwwwwww :love: Did lots of lovely lovely lovely lovely lovely lovely lovely lovely lovely lovely lovely lovely lovely lovely lovely lovely lovely lovely lovely lovely lovely lovely lovely lovely lovely lovely lovely lovely lovely lovely lovely lovely lovely lovely lovely lovely lovely lovely lovely lovely people say how lovely lovely lovely lovely lovely lovely lovely lovely lovely lovely lovely lovely your baby was??