Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

NikkiH

May 9, 2024
omagh
Screenshot_20240822_175837_TikTok.jpg Screenshot_20240822_175840_TikTok.jpg Hi again guys, this is just a wee message for Sabrina (I know she reads here - refreshes minutely) as she didn't get the hint last time. I sent a follow request to a page that viewed MY profile with MY name and MY picture. That is Sabrina's fake account & she talks about other people & their fake accounts.
1. I am not a tramp I think I wear half decent clean clothes thank U very much.
2. I'm not half as scummy as U my dear!
3. How am I a sick bastard? Do U wanna talk about sick bastards as I know more than all of these guys in here!
4. I'm no oil painting but at least I'm clean, tidy and have a bit about myself!
5. Why would I take my profile pic down it's me on my profile, I've never hid behind anything!
What comes out of Ur mouth is just disgusting & no wonder U have been accused of the things I have in the past. I am not hiding behind any fake profile or names you know where I live if U wanna say anything (and not at my work place again please).

joanne1234

Jun 15, 2024
northern ireland
Forgot to address the chunky quote! I work hard to pay for my weight not sit on my arse on tiktok all day! U need take a look at the flab hanging of Ur own body before U comment on someone else's 😊
Sorry to pick a random comment of yours. I think I know you. Near sure was on the bus with you to Eminem concert heading to slane castle.