Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Hey everyone. I’m just back from seeing some cows at whitepark bay. Absolutely beautiful place but the walk back up near killed me hahaha.
Honestly thank you all for letting me know what she has been saying. I did the right thing not responding as that is what she wanted. I’m not going to the police as I’m not in danger she is sad pathetic little woman who by the looks off of has her account banned so either way I win. 😀
Be honest.....how many baby coos did you manage to get in your boot??

joanne1234

Jun 15, 2024
northern ireland
Which account is this?
Its hard to keep up with all the new accounts
It’s removed now the video. Was on the fake sabrinajamie account the one she’s going mad about with profile picture of her and Jamie. Last video that was shared wasn’t a nice one, I expressed it’s not right on here but once the video was took down I took my comment off so that way she’s not going to tar this group for something she would stoop so low to do on someone else.

charmedgirl

May 6, 2024
edinburgh
I said previously I’ve been reading on here for a while. Some of you I completely agree with and you make great points but if anyone here is behind that account that put up Jamies picture threatening Sabrina to get off tt or the picture stays up you really really need to see about yourself.
I concur. I do not agree or support the account that posted that.

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
I genuinely dont believe that account is anyone from here. We all came here because of Sabrina, no one has ever said anything bad about the wee boy, the opposite, we all feel very sorry for the poor wee mite.

She has made MANY MANY enemies over the years, unfortunately she thinks ALL of them are in here for some weird reason, the past 12 years worth of people she has pissed off.
Common sense should tell her that isnt true
It could be ANYONE

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Be honest.....how many baby coos did you manage to get in your boot??
See if I could have hauled one back up to the car park I would have. Dirty little buggers were doing stuff they shouldn’t in public hahaha but I got my interaction and pictures. So I’m happy. Saw the dark hedges on the way there. It was ok lol

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I genuinely dont believe that account is anyone from here. We all came here because of Sabrina, no one has ever said anything bad about the wee boy, the opposite, we all feel very sorry for the poor wee mite.

She has made MANY MANY enemies over the years, unfortunately she thinks ALL of them are in here for some weird reason, the past 12 years worth of people she has pissed off.
Common sense should tell her that isnt true
It could be ANYONE
Thats what annoys me about her she has fallen out with the half of omagh and she thinks they are all on here she doesn’t understand they aren’t she can’t understand why people don’t like her every word out of her mouth is vile and abusive and the names she calls people but in her eyes we are all in the wrong even though new people are coming here because of her and can now see the truth. Your right it could be anyone from anywhere who’s posting

May 6, 2024
uk
Definitely sick to put a picture of a deceased baby on TikTok of all places even if it is to trigger Sabrina. I hate Sabrina and I will never stop going for her but the child has nothing to do with any of it. This site and the people here have always said that type of s is not acceptable so if that person from that account is reading here don’t be at that learn your lesson!

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
I’m not fing that thing 😂

Someone needs to take one for the team

Daniel Radcliffe GIF by Oregon Trail

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
Hey everyone. I’m just back from seeing some cows at whitepark bay. Absolutely beautiful place but the walk back up near killed me hahaha.
Honestly thank you all for letting me know what she has been saying. I did the right thing not responding as that is what she wanted. I’m not going to the police as I’m not in danger she is sad pathetic little woman who by the looks off of has her account banned so either way I win. 😀
👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼