Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

metusu

Jun 7, 2024
My hometown
I said previously I’ve been reading on here for a while. Some of you I completely agree with and you make great points but if anyone here is behind that account that put up Jamies picture threatening Sabrina to get off tt or the picture stays up you really really need to see about yourself.
I genuinely can’t believe anyone on here would have did that 👀

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
So after using my picture now she’s made one with my daughter. Didn’t she say she wouldn’t put up pictures of my account and wouldn’t post my daughter. She admitted she was screen grabbing all
My pics. So she’s obviously behind this one and a previous friend request.
I have nothing to do with that account with her dead child on it. I wouldn’t do that. But she can clearly do this. I’m not going to the police I wont waste their time with scum like that. So carry on with the friend requests. Amelia loves that photo.

Attachments

• IMG_7407.png
    IMG_7407.png
    114.3 KB · Views: 63

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
The thing is and this is just my take on it I don’t agree with pictures of Jamie and I have never mentioned him and neither have alot of others but why does she lie about it she has another post up saying ones in the park and I know whose behind all the accounts but we have never mentioned her son but she wouldn’t think twice about lying saying that we have she has told people I was slagging her son I’ve never mentioned him she needs to realise slander is a real thing and she reads here she says words we use 😂
What she doesn’t know is some of us have spoken to a solicitor with screen recordings of names and address being said on a public forum and she’s a silly woman but keep going sabrina

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
"if you target one angel mum you target us all"

:confused:trying to get support from another demographic
I am sure the vast majority of angel mums dont want anything to do with Scabby

SO many lies in that last video, SO MANY
She says she isnt going to reinstate her last account:rolleyes:
MILKING the mental health aspect, someone is worried about her benefits
I would LOVE to know what the housing think of her saying they are scared of her mother

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
So after using my picture now she’s made one with my daughter. Didn’t she say she wouldn’t put up pictures of my account and wouldn’t post my daughter. She admitted she was screen grabbing all
I have nothing to do with that account with her dead child on it. I wouldn’t do that. But she can clearly do this. I’m not going to the police I wont waste their time with scum like that. So carry on with the friend requests. Amelia loves that photo.
That’s my point she will keep going no matter what we do you rose above her made her look stupid u didn’t ring the police but she will keep going why does she bother

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
"if you target one angel mum you target us all"

:confused:trying to get support from another demographic
I am sure the vast majority of angel mums dont want anything to do with Scabby

SO many lies in that last video, SO MANY
She says she isnt going to reinstate her last account:rolleyes:
MILKING the mental health aspect, someone is worried about her benefits
I would LOVE to know what the housing think of her saying they are scared of her mother
I’ll ask them when I ring them tomorrow 😂 I’ll be mentioning her video and what she said about them and her mother

Aug 18, 2024
NI
I think its very big of you not to involve the police. I just really hope someone close to her has the sense to tell her what she’s doing is not right. You are being singled out because she found out who you are she doesn’t have a clue who anyone else is. She’ll soon move on.

I feel most sorry for the people who believe her. They genuinely think she’s being bullied. Makes a mockery of those that are being bullied.

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
I would not be surprised if it was her posting the picture just to blame here for it
You know I thought the same thing. She says you don’t see her taking picture of our children and putting them on line. Then how did that other account get online with my daughter’s picture. She stated she had the screenshots of my TikTok that has my daughter’s pictures. Everytime she looks to the left here comes another lie. I wouldn’t put it past her to put that picture up. Fits her poor me narrative.

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
That’s my point she will keep going no matter what we do you rose above her made her look stupid u didn’t ring the police but she will keep going why does she bother
Exactly. What does she want me to do. I make comments on here and on TikTok accounts. I don’t stalk and bully her. No one does. I’m letting her carry on she will soon get bored.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
You know I thought the same thing. She says you don’t see her taking picture of our children and putting them on line. Then how did that other account get online with my daughter’s picture. She stated she had the screenshots of my TikTok that has my daughter’s pictures. Everytime she looks to the left here comes another lie. I wouldn’t put it past her to put that picture up. Fits her poor me narrative.
I saw that too she looks to the left and closes her eyes did the same when she was talking about Rocky and what he supposedly done.
She is desperate for a reaction she’ll keep going until she has nothing more to post then she’ll have to give up well you would hope she will