Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
She's at it tonight

Milk Cow GIF by TRT

joanne1234

Jun 15, 2024
northern ireland
My dislike to Sabrina is the way she thinks she can speak to people and think it’s acceptable. Yeah I get she gets targeted but she brings it on herself. Like what is the point ? Going to the papers to sell a story, I get hate letters (lies) I get bullied and my son gets bullied (partly true-ISH) you get bullied because you cause a big drama scene better than soaps lately on the tv (even you agree because you pause your soaps just to give TT a show) if you’d just act like every normal person, do your haul shop, do your arts and crafts share memories of your beautiful boy your only human, your mother grieving and that never goes away, but what you do need is help and a support system in place. You fight with your shadow and lie about half the things, dirt site has time and time again shown and called you out on it) you know when you lie and you know when it’s the truth. It’s how you conduct yourself.
Sabrina like I says nothing personal I find your attitude stinks but same time I follow you because you give the entertainment for a while until I get bored and get on with the real world. Good night

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
she bullies people all week, name calling, stalking posting pictures of people and their car, insults two people who aren’t on here one who is grieving and hasn’t said a word against her gives them abuse with awful comments, fights with her followers calls them useless 😳 and now wants sympathy is she for real? Like she can not seriously think people are going to respond to her. There is wiser eating grass 😂

Jul 6, 2024
United Kingdom
I am livid this day! This woman is deluded this groupchat was made after she harmed herself on live in front of 3k people including children because we were traumatised

We wanted to prevent the likes of these pages being created which we knew would worsen your mental health Sabrina

We cared about you! We didn’t want you to be the talk of the dark side of tiktok we tried to make you see how your behaviour was spiralling to hopefully encourage you to get help as supportive friends but you didn’t take it you didn’t want it you never have done

While I’m here I’ve found said messages.

If anyone wants them you can find me on my page on tiktok I’m livid

Attachments

• IMG_4975.png
    IMG_4975.png
    310.5 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_4975.png
    IMG_4975.png
    310.5 KB · Views: 74
Jun 19, 2024
Belfast
I am livid this day! This woman is deluded this groupchat was made after she harmed herself on live in front of 3k people including children because we were traumatised

We wanted to prevent the likes of these pages being created which we knew would worsen your mental health Sabrina

We cared about you! We didn’t want you to be the talk of the dark side of tiktok we tried to make you see how your behaviour was spiralling to hopefully encourage you to get help as supportive friends but you didn’t take it you didn’t want it you never have done

While I’m here I’ve found said messages.

If anyone wants them you can find me on my page on tiktok I’m livid
What's your tiktok name