Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Listen guys. Yous have Sabrina or Aine clearly. She thinks she wants to act stupid and play dumb. Anyone still got her screen records ? Remember how she clutched in a hate video of Charley M having her profile picture.

Now class who can tell me who would have the original screenshot?
We know it’s her this just proves it more so thank you. She thinks she is so clever. The police can look into that Amelia account and find out who it is. I wouldn’t waste their time on that pathetic waste of space.

joanne1234

Jun 15, 2024
northern ireland
Wouldn’t worry about it not even my real name or picture so she can post it til the cows come home
It’s not the point of worrying about the name, Sabrina and Aine are BoTh denying the Amelia account. Iv just given FACTS it’s definitely one of them because who in the right mind would clearly have that same screenshot one was covered by Sabrina and wow my surprise how has Amelia got the original screenshot of it.
That’s clear evidence there and the fact it’s children’s pictures uploaded whoever’s children it is I’d be given the evidence to the police as your children are uploaded on a site. If you don’t I will. You can email the police rather ringing.

ashley67

May 14, 2024
Glasgow
Hey everyone, at the cows tail end as usual catching up here 🙈 it's all going tits up in the mad " sabby world " I think she's sting herself and clutching at straws . Hope those involved in her mad lies are OK 🩷 ...... on a lighter note , I'm just going to share my news that I'm going to be a granny again , baby due in January 🥰 . Hope you all have a good weekend 😘 xxx

yeeooo

May 17, 2024
northern Ireland
We know it’s her this just proves it more so thank you. She thinks she is so clever. The police can look into that Amelia account and find out who it is. I wouldn’t waste their time on that pathetic waste of space.
You’re a better woman than me I’d be at her door. You’re handling it perfectly and maturely. 🩷🩷

May 6, 2024
antrim
It’s not the point of worrying about the name, Sabrina and Aine are BoTh denying the Amelia account. Iv just given FACTS it’s definitely one of them because who in the right mind would clearly have that same screenshot one was covered by Sabrina and wow my surprise how has Amelia got the original screenshot of it.
That’s clear evidence there and the fact it’s children’s pictures uploaded whoever’s children it is I’d be given the evidence to the police as your children are uploaded on a site. If you don’t I will. You can email the police rather ringing.
I get what you mean now! The pic had to have came from her I didn’t understand what you were getting at, yeah she has sunk herself for sure the silly b! Meanwhile she’s sitting on her new account trying to make people forget she’s a t by playing saint sabrina.

May 6, 2024
antrim
Hey everyone, at the cows tail end as usual catching up here 🙈 it's all going tits up in the mad " sabby world " I think she's sting herself and clutching at straws . Hope those involved in her mad lies are OK 🩷 ...... on a lighter note , I'm just going to share my news that I'm going to be a granny again , baby due in January 🥰 . Hope you all have a good weekend 😘 xxx
Lovely news 😍 congratulations to you all. X

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
Congratulations 🎉👏🏼🎉🎉 xx

joanne1234

Jun 15, 2024
northern ireland
As the Amelia account has comment cafe mentioned on their bio, all the better for people to see the Facts. Sabrina keep mentioning the dirt site cause the walls are closing in. You have been caught. If you had half the sense I’d be quick to delete the Amelia account as there is something to use to have the police at your door.

Attachments

• RPReplay_Final1724439929.mov
    17.7 MB

moody_blue

May 26, 2024
Across the water
Congratulations to you all 🥰

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I honestly don’t want to sink to her level of running to police. I appreciate everyone screenshotting and recording. I might just go shopping in omagh tomorrow. She is all smiles now thinking she knows all my accounts. (I have one) she can’t call the police on me because I haven’t done anything wrong
You should have a wee day out 😊 she must have given the police a whole list of names now sure it would save u calling them you could show all the messages and videos to them 😊

Last edited: