Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
see that video clampit shared I wouldnt be able to let that go if it was me I’m angry watching it and it’s not even about me 😡 she needs sorted and the threats are unreal and yous need to remember she is an unstable dangerous person what lengths is she willing to go to saying aine was brought into it sure she brought herself into it 😳 please be careful Sabrina is seriously unstable and I wouldn’t put anything past her

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
see that video clampit shared I wouldnt be able to let that go if it was me I’m angry watching it and it’s not even about me 😡 she needs sorted and the threats are unreal and yous need to remember she is an unstable dangerous person what lengths is she willing to go to saying aine was brought into it sure she brought herself into it 😳 please be careful Sabrina is seriously unstable and I wouldn’t put anything past her
I believe you. That’s why I’m not retaliating. I’m not a violent angry person. I don’t want anything to do with that woman. I’m going to carry on commenting on here and let her run her mouth online who’s she talking to ? People that know exactly what’s she’s like. It’s just a shame that member of my family is buried in green hill and that it’s near her. Same section aswell. Wonder if she will try and find it lol

Jun 19, 2024
Belfast
I believe you. That’s why I’m not retaliating. I’m not a violent angry person. I don’t want anything to do with that woman. I’m going to carry on commenting on here and let her run her mouth online who’s she talking to ? People that know exactly what’s she’s like. It’s just a shame that member of my family is buried in green hill and that it’s near her. Same section aswell. Wonder if she will try and find it lol
I'm sorry but I don't really want to fall out with anyone on here,she has put you and your 14 year old daughter on tiktok and you aren't going to do anything about it,I'm sorry but if that was my kid I'd be straight to the police. Maybe it's not Sabrina behind the account at all.

joanne1234

Jun 15, 2024
northern ireland
I just don’t get wtf she is lien for. Was Sabrina dropped on her head as a baby and is quite forgetful. I mean cmon! If it wasn’t Sabrina or Aine, who else did you send the pictures to, “cause it was fing one of yous DIsGUStiNg” (if you remember the video I’m going to sing Cher llyod by Cher llyod, who took a s in the toilet and didn’t flush after them, it wasn’t me, well it was fing one of you) 😂
Sorry I’m off in a lil rant there. But all seriousness Sue you have a patience of a saint.
I just don’t get why she has the cheek to lie and say what account, she’s the only one had the screenshots of the originals.

Mar 23, 2024
northern ireland
Has that Amelia Grace acc been deleted? I missed it!
Also adventures with my reborns , Claire don’t try to be too innocent … some of us have heard the voice notes you sent to J about S, when you were actively bullying Sabby. And the vile messages. Cannot stand people who try to make out they’re whiter than white. 🤬🤬
Oh really ? Is that Claire whitely or something like that ?

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
She probably will now 😳 I’m surprised anyone else is allowed to have family there I won’t say where my family member is 😳. I agree your safer saying nothing let her run on she comes across as totally unstable at this point and she doesn’t realise no one cares what she has to say

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I'm sorry but I don't really want to fall out with anyone on here,she has put you and your 14 year old daughter on tiktok and you aren't going to do anything about it,I'm sorry but if that was my kid I'd be straight to the police. Maybe it's not Sabrina behind the account at all.
Its her alright she thinks we are behind the tik tok accounts so she’s doing the same she’s so childish but she always goes to far

May 6, 2024
antrim
Has that Amelia Grace acc been deleted? I missed it!
Also adventures with my reborns , Claire don’t try to be too innocent … some of us have heard the voice notes you sent to J about S, when you were actively bullying Sabby. And the vile messages. Cannot stand people who try to make out they’re whiter than white. 🤬🤬
That account is still there

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
everyone deals with things differently I suppose sue could be feeling like that today and something different tomorrow or she could be doing things behind the scenes 🤷🏼‍♀️