Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

metusu

Jun 7, 2024
My hometown
Hey everyone, at the cows tail end as usual catching up here 🙈 it's all going tits up in the mad " sabby world " I think she's sting herself and clutching at straws . Hope those involved in her mad lies are OK 🩷 ...... on a lighter note , I'm just going to share my news that I'm going to be a granny again , baby due in January 🥰 . Hope you all have a good weekend 😘 xxx
I have my first grandchild here for a week, already dreading them going back to their home. Congratulations Ashley ❤️

May 6, 2024
antrim
Hope Sabrina had sense and deleted the account and makes the right decision in keeping it off.
Otherwise it’s removed by TT but who knows.
I think, I hope she’s seen sense and removed it. No matter what she thinks I don’t believe anyone here has shared Jamie’s pictures, she can’t go and share someone else’s kids in revenge. Those kids are very much alive and don’t deserve to be plastered over tik tok. I’m glad they’ve been removed.

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Hopefully she has seen sense about that account. I had been messaging it asking why they have my child’s picture. The response I got was so childish and immature. They kept friend requesting me. I appreciate everyone who reported it and messaged theM. Like I said I’m not an angry aggressive person I hate confrontation. I didn’t call the police because there was no way to prove the account was hers. She can carry on calling me this and that til she’s blue in the face. I know I’m not a bad person I make comments on a gossip site and what we are doing isn’t illegal. So thank you all again. 😀

May 6, 2024
antrim
Hopefully she has seen sense about that account. I had been messaging it asking why they have my child’s picture. The response I got was so childish and immature. They kept friend requesting me. I appreciate everyone who reported it and messaged theM. Like I said I’m not an angry aggressive person I hate confrontation. I didn’t call the police because there was no way to prove the account was hers. She can carry on calling me this and that til she’s blue in the face. I know I’m not a bad person I make comments on a gossip site and what we are doing isn’t illegal. So thank you all again. 😀
After the interaction I had with them I would put money on it being Sabrina. I’ve saved all the screenshots of the messages,but to be honest she gave herself away in her first message. Glad the pictures have been removed.

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
No need to thank any of us we all have each others backs and even more when it comes 2 the kids !.. maybe Sabrina seen sense and realising using kids is going too far

May 24, 2024
ireland
She’s so funny she thinks she’s so intelligent and smarter than everyone else when really she’s as thick as pig s hahahah. What a dope. Deleted her page to try delete evidence and now she’s deleted 2 very very vicious videos and gone radio silent. She’s planning her come back as the worlds biggest victim and such a nice lady watch tomorrow will be all the things she’s bought for people