Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

ashley67

May 14, 2024
Glasgow
Appreciate that thank you very much. Really fing hate cancer 😡 but he’s always with me.
Thinking of you 🩷 cancer is a bastard as I know too well but im one of the lucky ones 🙏 but I lost my best friend 6yrs ago to cancer and was there with her parents when she took her last breath 💔. And a family member going through breast cancer treatment at the moment . Some people don't realise how lucky they are to see another day and not suffer . Big hugs to you 🤗🩷 xxx

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
lol. Might as well share a funny story, broke some limbs didn’t I so can’t stand or do certain things myself with out grossing anyone out , herself was out shopping so iv been stuck on the toilet for 35 minutes with no phone just waiting to hear a noise down stairs where i could get some help and leave my throne 😂😂
How are you posting here? cant you message that way?

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
lol. Might as well share a funny story, broke some limbs didn’t I so can’t stand or do certain things myself with out grossing anyone out , herself was out shopping so iv been stuck on the toilet for 35 minutes with no phone just waiting to hear a noise down stairs where i could get some help and leave my throne 😂😂
aww no way are you sorted now? Put your phone on something round your neck or a whistle lol so you don’t get stuck again

Mar 23, 2024
northern ireland
One thing I’ve observed here are people is giving out there identifiable info and private account please
Don’t do that unless you know the person you are giving it to also there is people in here recently that have been confirmed bullies of Sabrina’s for the most of us we are here observing and talking about what she does there is one or two that’s definitely down right bullied her just be safe everyone

keeeeeeyaaaar

May 19, 2024
iteland
One thing I’ve observed here are people is giving out there identifiable info and private account please
Don’t do that unless you know the person you are giving it to also there is people in here recently that have been confirmed bullies of Sabrina’s for the most of us we are here observing and talking about what she does there is one or two that’s definitely down right bullied her just be safe everyone
Think I’ll delete the acc I made. I don’t need it. Are there definitely bullies in here? I read and catch up when I can but I do ala roll past a lot when there are pages upon pages to catch up on. From what I’ve seen for the most part the people here are lovely and very supportive of one another.

Mar 23, 2024
northern ireland
Think I’ll delete the acc I made. I don’t need it. Are there definitely bullies in here? I read and catch up when I can but I do ala roll past a lot when there are pages upon pages to catch up on. From what I’ve seen for the most part the people here are lovely and very supportive of one another.
Yes there def is