Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Think I’ll delete the acc I made. I don’t need it. Are there definitely bullies in here? I read and catch up when I can but I do ala roll past a lot when there are pages upon pages to catch up on. From what I’ve seen for the most part the people here are lovely and very supportive of one another.
Most people are it’s a lovely group of people it’s only occasionally someone will come in and say something of the wall but the main group of people aren’t bullies and are a lovely bunch of people ❤️

pampers_wipes

Aug 24, 2024
U.K
Yeah I spoke too soon. Crazy how u can go from telling someone someone will be at their door to do them and then just upload mini brands from Asda toy section like nothing happened
Absolute madness. From the last few weeks she’s been absolutely vile to the point where her account was banned , then trying to reinvent herself as miss innocent, making evil videos then deleting them. She’s a maniac. How she can just flip the switch back is mind boggling.

May 6, 2024
antrim
Absolute madness. From the last few weeks she’s been absolutely vile to the point where her account was banned , then trying to reinvent herself as miss innocent, making evil videos then deleting them. She’s a maniac. How she can just flip the switch back is mind boggling.
She’s doing damage control now. Bet it killed her not mentioning the ‘cretins’ 😂