Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

ashley67

May 14, 2024
Glasgow
So she’s blocked me on both accounts. She’s definitely reading in here as I’ve not commented or anything so how could she connect me otherwise
Haha I'm blocked too and hubby's account blocked also 🤣 he hasn't done anything but let me use his phone for snooping 🙈 I've just said to him that he better make a new tik tok account , he just looked at me like I shat a brick 😂 🤣 my daughter or a few friends will fill me in on her antics 😂 .

pampers_wipes

Aug 24, 2024
U.K
I love all things Halloween I saw they have decorations in the shops now Homebase have a load of inflatable things, I jaded to buy crawling zombies and things but my kids weren’t impressed 😂
I got couple of these candles today in Home Bargains for my daughters. Got them black beetleguise (I can’t spell that lol) choc roses for them too 😂 also got them wee window gel things 🥰 I love Halloween 💜💚🖤

Attachments

• IMG_2333.jpeg
    IMG_2333.jpeg
    114.9 KB · Views: 10

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Possibly someone has told her not to feed the cats out her back and she has took the hump and hit back with well they are hungry. Cats will go where the food is and keep coming back even if they have been fed elsewhere. She shouldn’t really be giving them loads of ham as it’s full of salt. The cat could have needed vet treatment for its kidneys and the owner has told her to stop feeding them. It seems that when Sabrina is told she isn’t allowed to do something she throws a tantrum.