Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Possibly someone has told her not to feed the cats out her back and she has took the hump and hit back with well they are hungry. Cats will go where the food is and keep coming back even if they have been fed elsewhere. She shouldn’t really be giving them loads of ham as it’s full of salt. The cat could have needed vet treatment for its kidneys and the owner has told her to stop feeding them. It seems that when Sabrina is told she isn’t allowed to do something she throws a tantrum.
God only knows with her 😂😂

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Its very awkward situation having to tell neighbours not to feed your animals but Sabrina needs to know human food is not for animals. It really breaks my heart. I don’t know how her dog has survived this long. Remember the time she treated herself to a chippy and gave the dog half of it 🫣

She doesnt seem to particularly like the dog, he is a poor wee soul with such a sad existence. She shows her dollies more care and attention than she does the dog, he gets fed crap, he dods in and out and thats it.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Its very awkward situation having to tell neighbours not to feed your animals but Sabrina needs to know human food is not for animals. It really breaks my heart. I don’t know how her dog has survived this long. Remember the time she treated herself to a chippy and gave the dog half of it 🫣
The poor animals I’ve heard the neighbour has reported her a few times for the cats going to the toilet in their garden 😳

Aug 18, 2024
NI
She doesnt seem to particularly like the dog, he is a poor wee soul with such a sad existence. She shows her dollies more care and attention than she does the dog, he gets fed crap, he dods in and out and thats it.
He doesn’t look in good health at all. Wondering is he the reason the mat has been taken away. If he’s having accidents its not good for him.

pampers_wipes

Aug 24, 2024
U.K
And then she has a b fit and goes on the beg when he needs to go to vets. Doesn’t moan about buying Esme reduced outfits from Primark. Some wee new mummy missing out on a little bargain for her baby coz Sabrina buys everything up for her dolls

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
So this has been pickling my head for an HR or so have I got this right if something in scabby sabbys life happens an it pisses her of then she has 2 inform her TT cos it's considered as letting of steam ??? Haha most normal people will vent 2 a friend but she clearly doesn't have any.. TT is her world!. Other people cats aren't Ur business look after the animals U have cos their care is done half assed ffs.. U need 2 look at all the ingredients that's in the food that U feed Ur animals !

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
Possibly someone has told her not to feed the cats out her back and she has took the hump and hit back with well they are hungry. Cats will go where the food is and keep coming back even if they have been fed elsewhere. She shouldn’t really be giving them loads of ham as it’s full of salt. The cat could have needed vet treatment for its kidneys and the owner has told her to stop feeding them. It seems that when Sabrina is told she isn’t allowed to do something she throws a tantrum.
She literally doesn understand the fact cats could have an issue and every time she feeds them she's putting other people's animals at risk! Doesn matter about her animals sure people on tt care for their care not Sabrina

May 24, 2024
ireland
Man. I am so bored. Im not even allowed sugar in my tea anymore cause I have to get my sty diabetes under control and I can’t even have a sneaky spoon cos I can’t walk lol. Sorry just ranting missing my sugar in tea the sweetener just doesn’t hit the same 😂 yeno that meme where it’s a stick figure poking the earth with a stick saying cmon do something. That’s me @sabby

Mar 25, 2024
Liverpool
Wasnt it because Benji was having accidents on the other rug that she got rid of it?
I know she buys him puppy pads.
Poor wee soul
He will be the next to get a shrine
The poor wee soul is shut in that living room all night and half the day til she gets up without getting out to pee. No wonder he pees all over his bed and the mat etc. Poor dote

ashley67

May 14, 2024
Glasgow
Man. I am so bored. Im not even allowed sugar in my tea anymore cause I have to get my sty diabetes under control and I can’t even have a sneaky spoon cos I can’t walk lol. Sorry just ranting missing my sugar in tea the sweetener just doesn’t hit the same 😂 yeno that meme where it’s a stick figure poking the earth with a stick saying cmon do something. That’s me @sabby
You rant away , that's what we're here for to listen to you 🧡 xx

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
I am so confused about all these accounts. Who to follow and who to avoid. There's fakes about everywhere. I'll just stay here where I know I'm safe and got all you "lovely lovely lovely" people looking out for each other 😍
Just write down all the names from here that U want 2 add my advice would be sticking 2 people with prime pics and same name on here just so we can confirm in here for U if Ur suspicious

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
It's saying U tried but I can't read it try again an I'll see if I can send U a request from it x
Seems to be sending now!
The poor wee soul is shut in that living room all night and half the day til she gets up without getting out to pee. No wonder he pees all over his bed and the mat etc. Poor dote
I never even thought about him being shut in all that time, she doesnt surface till well after lunchtime