Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Just write down all the names from here that U want 2 add my advice would be sticking 2 people with prime pics and same name on here just so we can confirm in here for U if Ur suspicious
Can I just say my name is me 😂 it’s a name and my face so anyone looking to add me yous will know it’s me as I have some of you on there already

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
She literally doesn understand the fact cats could have an issue and every time she feeds them she's putting other people's animals at risk! Doesn matter about her animals sure people on tt care for their care not Sabrina
Exactly she seems to be too concerned with her image as an animal lover to care what she’s actually feeding them.
The time the black cat cookie I think was terrified in her house because the ginger one was hissing at it. And she just laughed and tried to shove the dogs dinner at it. She shouldn’t let other cats in her house especially if it’s going to terrify them.

Jun 19, 2024
Belfast
New video went up of the boys bedroom, I’m just after thinking. Where’s Logan’s bed ? She has everything else with the toys etc and Jamie’s bed. Not sure what age Logan would be maybe a toddlers bed she needs in the corner of the window.
I've always thought that,logan would be 7 apparently, so the 2 boys would be sharing a single bed.

moody_blue

May 26, 2024
Across the water
New video went up of the boys bedroom, I’m just after thinking. Where’s Logan’s bed ? She has everything else with the toys etc and Jamie’s bed. Not sure what age Logan would be maybe a toddlers bed she needs in the corner of the window.
Someone wrote do your boys not take the toys from boxes there room seems very tidy 😂