Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
It's about time she gave up the dollies šŸ˜‚ . Come on sabby when are you going to grow up !! I don't believe they are a comfort to you , I think you seen someone online with reborn dolls and thought " omg I'm going to do that too šŸ™ˆ " everything you do is for attention and likes . The only thing we feel sorry about is the fact you lost your son šŸ˜Ŗ and that in its self is heartbreaking but maybe time to let him rest in peacešŸ©µ ....

She saw other reborn owners (that grrrrrrrrrranddaughterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr) is one, but others, who have accounts just for reborns and people were sending them things. She tried it, she had an account just for the dollies, saying it would be roleplay :sick: and it BOMBED. She sat them on something in front of her manky sofa and took 647 photos all the same and then asked everyone what they wanted to see. No one answered and that was the end of that:ROFLMAO:
Everything she touches turns to crap

May 6, 2024
antrim
How she can sit in a waiting room with a plastic doll in a pram all made up to look like a real baby. She even has a changing bag on the pram!? No one thinks that is her real baby. She looks far too old to have had a baby recently also there is no way she tells people who ask that it is a reborn. How the doctor keeps a straight face Iā€™ve no idea.
I know I will NEVER understand how she isnā€™t scundered wandering about pushing that fugly looking doll šŸ„“
Even if by some chance someone did think it was a real baby, theyā€™d assume it was her grandchild šŸ˜‚

pampers_wipes

Aug 24, 2024
U.K
Awk Sabby you raging you only got the 15/500 šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ how is she on the money she is on? The pain relief I am on (for actual real life pain Sabrina) is a lot stronger than this, I claim no pip or anything coz Iā€™m literally too anxious to ring them up. I had been on 30/500 for years but had to get upgraded to co dydramol 20/500 along with other strong painkillers due to pain getting more severe. I literally canā€™t move without them.

Maybe I need to be more like Sabby, then il be able to treat myself to Ā£1.60 tub of ice cream too šŸ˜‚

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Awk Sabby you raging you only got the 15/500 šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ how is she on the money she is on? The pain relief I am on (for actual real life pain Sabrina) is a lot stronger than this, I claim no pip or anything coz Iā€™m literally too anxious to ring them up. I had been on 30/500 for years but had to get upgraded to co dydramol 20/500 along with other strong painkillers due to pain getting more severe. I literally canā€™t move without them.

Maybe I need to be more like Sabby, then il be able to treat myself to Ā£1.60 tub of ice cream too šŸ˜‚
She should try Tramadol. Iā€™ve been on it for 14 years for actual pain. Pain that makes you want to claw your own eyeballs out. She doesnā€™t know pain or she wouldnā€™t talk so nonchalant about it.