Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

ashley67

May 14, 2024
Glasgow
Was it Ellis? If I remember right she is gay. And why that whole rant about Amazon prime account. Why not message the woman privately and say to stop it. Also she must mean the sabrinaangelmom account. I don’t need to worry that’s not me. But can she stop blaming me for every fing thing. I’m going to get the blame for the bad weather next.
I had a flat tyre this afternoon, I'm just gonna say it was your fault 😂😂😂😂 . Jokes aside but she really needs to wind her scraggy fat neck in !!

charmedgirl

May 6, 2024
edinburgh
Was it Ellis? If I remember right she is gay. And why that whole rant about Amazon prime account. Why not message the woman privately and say to stop it. Also she must mean the sabrinaangelmom account. I don’t need to worry that’s not me. But can she stop blaming me for every fing thing. I’m going to get the blame for the bad weather next.
Ellis that’s the one. Yep. I think Ellis was what sabby called her as she couldn’t be bothered to say her correct name.

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
Is she really slabbering about a 17 year olds pic being put up (that got herself involved in sabbys business )after she put up a 14year olds picture and all the other kids pictures that she put up!!!!; because she was annoyed at their mother's .. FS that women is stupid.. why r U allowing a 17 year old on Ur account Sabrinaand why r U getting her 2 do Ur dirty work !!??? Proves r point even more Ur a danger 2 kids on TT! It's that behaviour that labels U a groomer do U get it yet!

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
I know it was Sabrina behind the Amelia account. When I compared the pms to Sabrina’s pms some of the words are misspelled the same way. Also she types how she talks and that was the same. When writing words like weren’t and you’ll she writes them as weren.t and you.ll again they appeared in both private messages. So in this case Sabrina sunk herself. 😀

joanne1234

Jun 15, 2024
northern ireland
I know it was Sabrina behind the Amelia account. When I compared the pms to Sabrina’s pms some of the words are misspelled the same way. Also she types how she talks and that was the same. When writing words like weren’t and you’ll she writes them as weren.t and you.ll again they appeared in both private messages. So in this case Sabrina sunk herself. 😀
If it was me I’d be personally put the screenshots up and then let the viewers make their decision. They would see then Sabrina is twisted

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
She’s so dopey you would think she would word it differently at least. Her last video she put up a 14 year old and then wee twins are what 8? Such a rant over Amazon prime sure just change the password 😂😂

May 6, 2024
antrim
Same! I messaged that account and I knew it was Sabrina by the first message she sent back. Now she’s gonna sit and act all innocent. She is one dangerous woman

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Why does someone using her prime warrant a video? She needs a life 😂😂
bEcAuSe tHeY cHaNgEd tHe uSeR nAmE 😄

I cant understand how they got into her email
what ever the reasons for any of that video, she must have give protected information out
so its her own fault, she falls out with EVERYONE she had to know it was only a matter of time
everything she touches turns to s
I dont know what the opposite of the Midas touch is but she has it

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
She’s so dopey you would think she would word it differently at least. Her last video she put up a 14 year old and then wee twins are what 8? Such a rant over Amazon prime sure just change the password 😂😂
I wonder if she will try and use this as an excuse if she’s caught by police about the Amelia account. Oh someone else has my email so they must have done it. She does realise that she already said she had changed the password when they put the profile up with the name she didn’t like. She had said oh they will probably message me asking why they can’t get in as they will need a code. The only way they could have got back in is if they had her email and password for prime and her personal email account. Is she silly enough to use the same password ? Something feels funny about this.

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
bEcAuSe tHeY cHaNgEd tHe uSeR nAmE 😄

I cant understand how they got into her email
what ever the reasons for any of that video, she must have give protected information out
so its her own fault, she falls out with EVERYONE she had to know it was only a matter of time
everything she touches turns to s
I dont know what the opposite of the Midas touch is but she has it
Sabby touch 😂😂😂😂

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
I wonder if she will try and use this as an excuse if she’s caught by police about the Amelia account. Oh someone else has my email so they must have done it. She does realise that she already said she had changed the password when they put the profile up with the name she didn’t like. She had said oh they will probably message me asking why they can’t get in as they will need a code. The only way they could have got back in is if they had her email and password for prime and her personal email account. Is she silly enough to use the same password ? Something feels funny about this.
You could be correct! I never thought about that
Well if anything does happen someone can steer them here and they can see this was considered as a possibility as it unfolded

metusu

Jun 7, 2024
My hometown
Her latest video about that Amazon account must be about her mod. The name escapes me but I’m sure it’s her as she mentioned she had a female partner and was always commenting on lives. Another day another person to fall out with, ehh sabrina.

I hope we get a few more videos in similar vane tonight as I’ve had a horrible day and feeling sorry for myself lol.
Hope your ok x

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
Sabrina you’re one to talk about minors you sick f! We all know it was you behind the account putting up pictures of other peoples KIDS!
What the do is a 44 year old wingnut doing associating with a 17 year old anyway? What is wrong with you! You even looked in my child’s direction and it’d be the last thing you do.
You even state no under 18’s on your tik tok, so what is that all about then?
How about you get some mates your own age and leave the kids out of your fed up drama.
She can't cos she knows she can't groom them !!