Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

May 6, 2024
antrim
I’m just relistening to that ramble from last night while I wash the breakfast dishes…why did she need to state how many followers that Shauna has?? And how she has videos of her boys and can’t get into her tiktok bla bla. And if Shauna is so protective of her children why does she have over 7000 followers on tiktok? This whole thing makes no sense. So many questions I have. Every bit of it sounds like bull s, far fetched bull s. I give up on it
I thought the same when she mentioned having her kids on tik tok, I read it as a sort of threat that Sabrina could use her kids pics and because she has so many followers it couldn’t be pinned on her. I read into things too much sometimes 😂

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
I’m just relistening to that ramble from last night while I wash the breakfast dishes…why did she need to state how many followers that Shauna has?? And how she has videos of her boys and can’t get into her tiktok bla bla. And if Shauna is so protective of her children why does she have over 7000 followers on tiktok? This whole thing makes no sense. So many questions I have. Every bit of it sounds like bull s, far fetched bull s. I give up on it
You listened to more than I did, its 100% guaranteed her version was going to be a pack of lies, after the first few I zoned out, she meanders SO much I cant keep track of the BS, that and "I'll be at her F$%&*n door" "oooh that wasnt a threat, I was just saying" :rolleyes: OH PLEASE

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
I thought the same when she mentioned having her kids on tik tok, I read it as a sort of threat that Sabrina could use her kids pics and because she has so many followers it couldn’t be pinned on her. I read into things too much sometimes 😂

I dont think you are reading too much into it, same when she mentioned us thinking HER house in manky, Shauna has problems...alluding to Shauna's home, and her having children..
She never mentioned any of that when Shauna was her "lovely lovely friend" dishing out £100 for Sabbys crap

May 6, 2024
antrim
I dont think you are reading too much into it, same when she mentioned us thinking HER house in manky, Shauna has problems...alluding to Shauna's home, and her having children..
She never mentioned any of that when Shauna was her "lovely lovely friend" dishing out £100 for Sabbys crap
Yeah that was a low blow even by Sabrina’s standards. Shows how easily she turns on a so called friend. The woman really is vile, it’s no wonder she has no real life friends.

pampers_wipes

Aug 24, 2024
U.K
Yeah that was a low blow even by Sabrina’s standards. Shows how easily she turns on a so called friend. The woman really is vile, it’s no wonder she has no real life friends.
I dread to think what’ll happen when her mum passes away. Coz she will literally have nobody. Except for a few weirdos on tiktok. She will deteriorate even further and become more of an evil bastard. If that’s even possible. She’ll be a sorry girl that she was horrible to so many people.

pampers_wipes

Aug 24, 2024
U.K
And if she does send a letter , I’d have it plastered all over tiktok for the world to see. Threatening to write a letter 😂😂 calm down Sabby , what is a letter gonna do. If she sees a letter coming with your sty hand writing if can go straight into the shredder. And the way she keeps going on saying ‘she will answer my questions’ Sabby the profile pic etc being gone from WhatsApp means you’re blocked you daft t. And the beeping when you try ringing is your number blocked!! 😂

May 6, 2024
antrim
And if she does send a letter , I’d have it plastered all over tiktok for the world to see. Threatening to write a letter 😂😂 calm down Sabby , what is a letter gonna do. If she sees a letter coming with your sty hand writing if can go straight into the shredder. And the way she keeps going on saying ‘she will answer my questions’ Sabby the profile pic etc being gone from WhatsApp means you’re blocked you daft t. And the beeping when you try ringing is your number blocked!! 😂
This cracked me up, her thinking she can force someone to answer her. That Shauna girl is probably thankful for a reason to block the stupid t. And if she wasn’t she will be now hearing how fast Sabrina turned on her even though she did nothing wrong!

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
I would love to see the actual messages between her and Shauna. I just don’t believe this “I knew it wasn’t her” I’d say she was abusive towards her from the start.
Oh definitely she’s went it all guns blazing to be told that Shauna doesn’t even have access to her account. And the poor woman admitted she was upset about all this and Sabrina still kept going with the insults. After her saying about what Shauna is going through she still doesn’t stop because as sabby puts it “I’m going through stuff too” so she’s comparing her imaginary bullying narrative to this woman’s illness. It’s not right at all. And what is her obsession with mentioning the children. Mine Amanda’s and now Shauna’s three boys are mentioned.

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
She’ll be a sorry girl that she was horrible to so many people.

Will she though?
Or will her arrogance be ramped up another few levels and STILL play the hard done by victim card?

Can you IMAGINE when her mum goes? Sabby will have her house to clear:oops:
Her house is 10x more cluttered and of course she also has shrines, whole room shrines
She wont be able to get rid of any of it 😐

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Will she though?
Or will her arrogance be ramped up another few levels and STILL play the hard done by victim card?

Her house is 10x more cluttered and of course she also has shrines, whole room shrines
What will she do with Adrian’s room and his shrine. Could see her bringing it to all to her house. Poor benji would be lost in a sea of tat and mouldy prime 😂😂

charmedgirl

May 6, 2024
edinburgh
Will she though?

Omg, I never thought of that. Sabrina’s mum’s house is shocking 😂 Sabrina’a definitely not gonna be able to let any of it go. All the resin, the walls full of canvas pics, the shrines, heck knowing sabby she might even bring home the dirrrrrrt. 😂

MMArshal

Jun 3, 2024
Limerick
Rant alert!!
I have watched her lady video a few times I'm still on her page she won't find me that I can be sure of!
The fact that she has the cheek to sit in her dirty disgusting tip that she calls her home and target some poor woman like that s beyond a joke I don't know who this Shauna is but who gives the dirty old bag the talk about her house and her health like that. It was only the other night SABRINA u sat on your Tiktok telling us you were stupid enough to give someone your prime details so how dare u judge someone else. Coming on tiktok putting up videos like that is outrageous and should not be allowed.

And if TT is affected someone that much then come off the bloody thing but no u sit there with your fake tears looking for attention.

Rant over 🤣 hope everyone has a good day the night feeds have me in Rant mode 🤣🤣🤣

May 6, 2024
antrim
Omg, I never thought of that. Sabrina’s mum’s house is shocking 😂 Sabrina’a definitely not gonna be able to let any of it go. All the resin, the walls full of canvas pics, the shrines, heck knowing sabby she might even bring home the dirrrrrrt. 😂
Maybe her sister will step in and bin all the se. Then we’ll have sabby on crying she’s so hard done by again