Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

charmedgirl

May 6, 2024
edinburgh
If you don’t like me block me…. If you don’t like what I post, block me, it’s not rocket science - next sentence , she’s blocked me, how dare she, 😂😂
Poor Shauna. She just wants a quiet life while she deals with her cancer. She has 3 boys all on the spectrum, who she loves more than life. She doesn’t deserve this from some scratty old b who wouldn’t know real trauma if it fell out her ass. 🤬
Aww poor Shauna, I didn’t know. If you’re on the off chance reading here shauna best wishes to you and I do hope Sabrina’s rant last night didn’t upset you too much, she’s far from worth it.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I am Exactly the same. At times I’ve thought ohh god she’s really upset 😬 then the next video is of her hurling abuse at people such as poor Shauna, then it snaps me right back. This woman is a dangerous manipulative narcissist and has made a mockery of poor Jamie’s death, plastering him all over tiktok. That child deserves to rest in peace. The fact that she says we make fun of Jamie’s passing is a complete lie as she knows that garners far more sympathy than if it were just her.
Thats how I feel too I used to wonder about her and worry would she be ok but then I realised she wishes harm on us that’s not something I would ever wish on anyone and the things she says she goes way too far then try’s to bring it back by playing the victim now she’s trying some other manipulation technique. She’s feeling sorry for herself because she can’t control Shauna and her sister like she demands them too, just a spoilt child wanting her own way 😳

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Her friend helped her self harm but she’s a ‘real’ friend? Do you guys remember that true crime case where the girl encouraged the boy to harm himself over texts and all he was her boyfriend ??? That’s similar. A fiend who helps you self harm that’s fed up
Its definitely fed up but whose to say she’s even telling the truth she’s possibly
Lying just another game to her and if she took paracetamol she should know the effects take a few hours to hit then it’s too late a friend of mine passed away from this a few years ago 😳 so there she goes again triggering away

charmedgirl

May 6, 2024
edinburgh
Its definitely fed up but whose to say she’s even telling the truth she’s possibly
Lying just another game to her and if she took paracetamol she should know the effects take a few hours to hit then it’s too late a friend of mine passed away from this a few years ago 😳 so there she goes again triggering away
I think that’s got to be another lie just to get people to worry about her. There’s no way anyone would do that surely. She was too vague for me to pick up on that anyway I assumed she was talking about grocery shopping. 😂😂

Jun 19, 2024
Belfast
So Sabby is sitting in a 3 bed house being paid for by the Government, the mother is also sitting in a 3 (?) bedroom house, again paid for by the tax payers. SIX bedrooms, FOUR of them for dead people and dollies 😐
Is Omagh Council so flush with houses they can allow this?

Looking on their website, it says they had a meeting in January and it says
"That this Council notes the growing levels of housing stress within our District, both rural and urban; expresses concern at the lack of new houses being built or delivered by the Housing Executive and Housing Associations and calls for a revised definition and assessment of latent housing demand."

hmmmmm
The mums house has 4bedrooms

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Oh she will be moving in there once she goes. More room for more tat. She will tell them her mum's spurt will haunt them from beyond the grave if she cant have the house. Or she will tell them she cant live with her bully torturing neighbours/bad memories of her current house
Her mums is no distance from her own and she won’t want to move in there because her mums neighbour is one of the girls she blamed for being on here and she called her all the names under the sun she has fought with everyone she possibly can 😳 I would hope housing wouldn’t give her the house anyway

ashley67

May 14, 2024
Glasgow
On a different topic but Santa is going to get me an "oasis" ticket (if he can 🤞) 🎟 (early Xmas pressie) 🤗 I'm going to have to be nice to hubby for a few days 😂😂 🙈 jokes aside , I'm nice to him all the time lol !! .. talking about my hubby , I wonder what happened to the wee b that pulled me up on here for been obsessed with my hubby 🤣 probably sabby or one of her minions 🙄🤔