Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Imagine if someone was to make a wee fake tt
account in shaunas name and messaged

No that’s not on guys. Shauna has terminal cancer and doesn’t deserve to be put into that situation
God no we weren’t actually going to do it just thought it would be funny if a random person had made a fake account.
Shauna doesn’t deserve any of this and the face Sabrina is talking s about someone in her situation it beyond deplorable. She should be ashamed of her self for bothering a sick woman.

charmedgirl

May 6, 2024
edinburgh
I do think Shauna should unblock her. Maybe that way Sabrina will actually say something that can’t be taken back and land her in trouble. All Shauna has to say is no you aren’t getting the persons name. That will wind her up even more than being ignored. It might also put an end to the repetitive videos.

Shauna may well be Clampit/Spill the Tea but if shes not and all she done was give her log in details to someone how does Sabrina get “bully” from that. I’m starting to think throwing around terms like “bully” “domestic violence” “rainbow baby” is her literally not knowing what these things are. She genuinely believes thats what she’s experienced.
I think as a narcissist it will actually bother her far more if she’s ignored. Stonewalling is a narcs downfall.
glad you’re feeling better quiet one.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I think as a narcissist it will actually bother her far more if she’s ignored. Stonewalling is a narcs downfall.
glad you’re feeling better quiet one
Thankyou. Yeah your right ignoring her angers her far more than responding as she needs the last word she wants Shauna to unblock her to give her a load of abuse and demand to know who the friend is then she’ll block Shauna I would keep her blocked nothing she can do then

charmedgirl

May 6, 2024
edinburgh
Thankyou. Yeah your right ignoring her angers her far more than responding as she needs the last word she wants Shauna to unblock her to give her a load of abuse and demand to know who the friend is then she’ll block Shauna I would keep her blocked nothing she can do then
Definitely, it certainly sounds like she has more than enough on her plate without more scabby abuse.

May 6, 2024
antrim
No honestly my heart goes out to that girl,terminally ill with kids,she must be going through absolute torture! And Sabrina has the fing cheek to say she’s being tortured! Away and take a long look in the mirror Sabrina you fing b! That woman is ill and knows she won’t be around for her kids, as a mother that is something I cannot even begin to comprehend. I am so angry that she is even trying to compare her situation to Shauna’s. You had a stillborn baby 12 years ago. 12 years!! It’s about time you got on with your life and were thankful that you aren’t in that poor woman’s situation. Absolute t

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
No honestly my heart goes out to that girl,terminally ill with kids,she must be going through absolute torture! And Sabrina has the fing cheek to say she’s being tortured! Away and take a long look in the mirror Sabrina you fing b! That woman is ill and knows she won’t be around for her kids, as a mother that is something I cannot even begin to comprehend. I am so angry that she is even trying to compare her situation to Shauna’s. You had a stillborn baby 12 years ago. 12 years!! It’s about time you got on with your life and were thankful that you aren’t in that poor woman’s situation. Absolute t
The poor woman going through that and then that abusive excuse for a human being sending her abusive messages has she no shame at all. How even is this important to Shauna with all that is going on can Sabrina not even see that she definitely thinks the world revolves around her it’s all about Sabrina

May 6, 2024
antrim
The poor woman going through that and then that abusive excuse for a human being sending her abusive messages has she no shame at all. How even is this important to Shauna with all that is going on can Sabrina not even see that she definitely thinks the world revolves around her it’s all about Sabrina
It’s heartbreaking honestly Sabrina had better back off and leave that woman in peace. Imagine bullying a terminally ill mother!

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Honestly though I’m not sure, I did think so yesterday tbh. Either way I hope the lady Shauna is ok, nobody deserves to have all them crazy videos be made about them, a few of us know what it’s like being ‘outed’ and have names/addresses/pics put out, she is obsessed with this woman and needs her to unblock so she can send her a pile of abuse , she won’t be happy until she’s run that woman into the ground
I think I remember ispillthetea saying she lived in omagh now I could be wrong and it was someone else who said it. I don’t think she’s Shauna but I’ve no idea who she is and I hope Sabrina never finds out who she is because she’s a nightmare and it’s none of her business