Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

May 24, 2024
ireland
Oh sorry I must of had painkiller eyes on me I see it now 😂😂 that’s weird though it was gone for me when I first checked. Yeah she’s an absolute monster typical by the book narcissist. Like my pet has to be isolated by herself in my bathroom (she has everything she needs in there and more) all week because of what happened to her and the cries coming out of her when she not sleeping is breaking my heart I feel like a monster but it’s for her own good so how that yoke can treat that dog like that is sickening

May 24, 2024
ireland
Had the hospital on Monday and they just rang this morning saying not only was the bone broken but it’s a lot worse than they thought and that the ligaments and muscles are all severely damaged so it could end ip
Being another surgery and another 6 months before I’m walking so I’m feeling sorry for myself today lol had 4 cupcakes for breakfast 😂

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Had the hospital on Monday and they just rang this morning saying not only was the bone broken but it’s a lot worse than they thought and that the ligaments and muscles are all severely damaged so it could end ip
Being another surgery and another 6 months before I’m walking so I’m feeling sorry for myself today lol had 4 cupcakes for breakfast 😂

Awww noooo. (but yey for cupcake breakfasts!)
How are you managing?

May 6, 2024
antrim
Oh no 😟
You deserve all the cupcakes ❤️

metusu

Jun 7, 2024
My hometown
Ah mo way!!! That’s awful, not the cup cakes, I’m sure they were perfect lol but the rest xx

May 24, 2024
ireland
Thank you I appreciate it lads ♥️ I’m ok, I’m driving herself crazy she has to do EVERYTHING for me so she’s making me a flask of tea and going out for a coffee for some headspace and I’ll chill out here on my bed lol but we will manage :) first thing I’m gonna do when I can walk again is make her the BIGGEST cup of tea we have in our kitchen press swear 😂😂

moody_blue

May 26, 2024
Across the water
Thank you I appreciate it lads ♥️ I’m ok, I’m driving herself crazy she has to do EVERYTHING for me so she’s making me a flask of tea and going out for a coffee for some headspace and I’ll chill out here on my bed lol but we will manage :) first thing I’m gonna do when I can walk again is make her the BIGGEST cup of tea we have in our kitchen press swear 😂😂
Iam sure herself does not mind,I hope the cupcakes were lovely 🤤

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Aw no way. At least they are keeping on top of your treatment and not leaving you suffering. I think 4 cupcakes was warranted in this case.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Aww god, this is upsetting. I am genuinely worried about the pets in her care. Have people tried to report her?
Ive thought about reporting her but will anyone actually do anything she gets away with everything that was the first thing i noticed when I moved here we woke one morning to this awful screaming and swearing I thought it was kids she was screaming at so I messaged a friend of mine and she said it was the dog 😳 poor dog and the shouting goes on for maybe ten minutes it’s not like she just gets angry and shouts this goes on for a while she’s horrible