Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Ok so Shauna after being insulted and threatened contacted her and offered her two reborn dolls as compensation are you actually crazy. No offence but why would offer anything she’s the one who did the wrong thing. The stuff that was said about Shauna was deplorable and Sabrina ends up getting something out of it. So she’s got those dolls and swapped one for Ezra the boy doll she said she couldn’t bond with. This s just gets crazier everyday.

joanne1234

Jun 15, 2024
northern ireland
SSO I wish you well and appreciate your side of the story. Majority of the members in here are on your side and feel what Sabrina has done by throwing dogs abuse about you just because of the account. She is bang out of order. She should be apologising to you, as you have done so with her in regards the account being linked. You weren’t to know that would happen. I wouldn’t be giving her no reborn dolls. You apologised and that should count for something. Sabrina shares her business to the world so technically whatever has been exposed of her would have been by anyone.

pampers_wipes

Aug 24, 2024
U.K
"I offered her the only thing I had and that was two reborn dolls as compensation for the fact the fake acc and the account on here happened through getting information from my TikTok that I will never ever get over and she has accepted"

ooh I stand corrected, she CAN get lower
2 reborn dolls and she is placated?
WOW

UNBELIEVABLE
I’m sorry I don’t believe any of this at all. Now implying that spill the tea hacked a bank account too? Like wtf? Continues to be too far fetched. I wonder is Shauna the one she was keeping the bag of crap for that she’s slabbering about in latest video

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
So the horrible post aimed at Shauna is down, she has preyed on yet another victim. Sold her soul for 2 dolls.
VILE doesnt come close to describing this scab
That’s beyond a joke. I feel sorry for Shauna she has contacted Sabrina and Sabrina has pounced on a sick woman and took her last two reborn dolls and she feels good about that. Disgusting wouldn’t come near it.

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
I’m sorry I don’t believe any of this at all. Now implying that spill the tea hacked a bank account too? Like wtf? Continues to be too far fetched. I wonder is Shauna the one she was keeping the bag of crap for that she’s slabbering about in latest video
I’m near certain that she said before my friend Shauna was to get this stuff. So because she didn’t want Sabrina’s tat for whatever reason she’s offered her reborn dolls for inconvenience. So Sabrina comes on still slabbering about her even tho she’s took something off a lady who didn’t do anything wrong. And she’s happy today. I have no words

Deleted member 6050

Aug 28, 2024
home
The person responsible for all of this is well known to me and was trusted with my personal Things when I needed help you don’t have to believe me at all that’s ok the bag of stuff was not for me I got my resin bits and that’s all I was to get anyway thanks all for taking the time to read I’ve said what I needed to best of luck to everyone and for what it’s worth to those who believe me thank you

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I won’t even reply to the
"I offered her the only thing I had and that was two reborn dolls as compensation for the fact the fake acc and the account on here happened through getting information from my TikTok that I will never ever get over and she has accepted"

ooh I stand corrected, she CAN get lower
2 reborn dolls and she is placated?
WOW

UNBELIEVABLE
I’m not sure I have words 😳 and I’m sorry to say this but I can see why Sabrina gets ways with so much when people go to such lengths to keep her happy. If said person had no involvement then why need to give her dolls? I won’t be replying to the poster I don’t know them and if they wish Sabrina all the best to then i have no words for that

May 24, 2024
ireland
Her entire existence is about us on this page. She literally lives and breathes us. Every word of her mouth and comment is something to do with us saying she doesn’t care when she’s the only one who does care immensely she’s beyond obsessed 😂😂 and 2 reborn dolls for compensation of a sick woman giving to someone slandering and slating her with pure venom? Nah do that that’s even worse