Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

peekaboo

May 6, 2024
ireland
Her entire existence is about us on this page. She literally lives and breathes us. Every word of her mouth and comment is something to do with us saying she doesn’t care when she’s the only one who does care immensely she’s beyond obsessed 😂😂 and 2 reborn dolls for compensation of a sick woman giving to someone slandering and slating her with pure venom? Nah do that that’s even worse
Make it make sense

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
T
I’m sorry I don’t believe any of this at all. Now implying that spill the tea hacked a bank account too? Like wtf? Continues to be too far fetched. I wonder is Shauna the one she was keeping the bag of crap for that she’s slabbering about in latest video
The thing is yes the person also had an account here but the fake tik tok account was nothing to do with the rest of us that’s like saying if I went today and smashed her windows that you are all to blame, no it would just be me and stt owned up to that and room full responsibility which I totally admire them for but Sabrina still comes out on top after all the abuse. Those who sympathise with her are enabling her abusive behaviour and deserve all they get when she turns on them

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
So she’s not saying where she got the doll from that she swapped she’s saying good karma found her. No she took advantage of a seriously ill woman and effectively stole reborns off her because the woman felt bad that someone else used her account and because she is a nice person she offered her the only thing she had. And that vile piece of trash accepted.
I don’t know if Sabrina’s aware but people with terminal illness aren’t always making the right decisions they are on a lot of pain meds and that can affect their reasoning. For someone to take advantage of that is beyond cruel.

pampers_wipes

Aug 24, 2024
U.K
She had to slyly throw in about needing to buy things like electric until her next pay day next week trying to get a sympathy vote and prey on people who might still feel sorry for her to buy the toys she doesn’t care if it’s the person last 40 pound she will take it off vulnerable people but scabby all about me me me
Well whoever is buying stuff will need to be very careful. Just remember people has paid for things before like keyrings and they were never received after purchase. I wouldn’t send her a pound for a resin fail coz I know she wouldn’t post it

peekaboo

May 6, 2024
ireland
Well whoever is buying stuff will need to be very careful. Just remember people has paid for things before like keyrings and they were never received after purchase. I wouldn’t send her a pound for a resin fail coz I know she wouldn’t post it
I would only send her the postage and if she sent the full items then and only then should she receive any money she is a con artist