Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Do you know I have never ever played world of Warcraft but I hear nothing but good things about it ! and the fact the franchise is still going after all these years says a lot! I hope he enjoys his game :) have fun brother ! And yeah it’s the new Star Wars game lol I really like it , although I do keep pausing it to check in on a few bits between here and TikTok 😂😂 thanks for saying it was lovely I appreciate that :)
Some of those games have epic pictures in them. Yes I played a lot of WOW when i was pregnant really enjoyed it. He’s just after saying I’ll be getting Star Wars soon hahaha. He’s well kitted out in his man cave and I have the new bed to myself most evenings. 😀😀

guurrllls

Jun 3, 2024
Ireland
Random question can you put frozen mince in the microwave to defrost then cook as normal? 😀
Half defrost in microwave and the just cook it as normal it will defrost in the pan when frying it. I just throw mine in the pan and let it sit to it gets a nice crust flip repeat and then the centre has defrosted better flavour on the meat then cuz it’s browned and crisped if that makes sense!

Btw…didn’t think my firist comment would b about mince lol

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Half defrost in microwave and the just cook it as normal it will defrost in the pan when frying it. I just throw mine in the pan and let it sit to it gets a nice crust flip repeat and then the centre has defrosted better flavour on the meat then cuz it’s browned and crisped if that makes sense!

Thank you that’s neat exactly what I did. Also welcome.

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland

Welcome 2 cc ❤️

moody_blue

May 26, 2024
Across the water

Welcome 😊

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Today was a perfect example of why Sabrina doesn’t take any accountability because she knows people will always come running back and apologise, it’s actually ridiculous that she was given two dolls as way of an apology and that Shauna even felt she had to apologise and even worse that Sabrina took them and after all the abuse she gave her, I’m actually baffled and I shouldn’t be because my ex is an abusive asshole like Sabrina and has a following as well same as her he never has to take responsibility or accountability either but to be honest as much as I blame the abusive person the people enabling them are just as bad in my eyes